Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    ornery goat alluded me sad! no more randomness s8, not fun

Rhino Keeper
    14 days and no goat, what a scam.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    What?s the crab everyone?s talking about, definitely missed that one
    its the citizen Crab walker that was "won" by opening up a mermaid chest. Back in June called Seafoam Serenade".

Rhino Keeper
    Indeed the randomness of this game is crazy. The first chest I opened had Ornery Goat so did not think it was a big deal but reading all posts from those who played hard to get it realize another S8 ploy for gem purchases. Did take till today to get Agnes with only gems spent on speeding Ivy up an hour or two several times. Good luck to all that are still working on Goat and Agnes!

opened the last chest and got no goat... what a disappointment for playing 14 days continuously! I should have rather focused on procuring expansion permits. the final wedding circle doesn't look very appealing either. I dont understand what a telescope has to do with a wedding circle. doesnt make any sense, this whole event.

Rhino Keeper
    Somehow, it makes me feel better knowing I wasn?t the only who played 14 days, got almost all my chests (if it was working correctly that day),
    And I didn?t get the goat.
    It is just a goat... but I wanted him.
    I?m not a fan of the random winnings we?re seeing more and more these days.
    Reading back on all the posts I?m happy that I at least got the crab, and wasn?t left out on both prizes.
    It?s Completely unfair to those players who didn?t receive both the crab and the goat. Those players should get a present from S8!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anybody getting any of the drops mentioned in post 5 from their Ring Bearer Goat? So far all I've had from each collection is 1 blue star and 80 coins. What use are blue stars to anybody already at level 50 anyway?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    Is anybody getting any of the drops mentioned in post 5 from their Ring Bearer Goat? So far all I've had from each collection is 1 blue star and 80 coins. What use are blue stars to anybody already at level 50 anyway?
    I got coal. This just keeps getting better and better.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe so many did not ge5 the goat. I've mentioned many times these random drops are infuriating.

(Typed unfair, iPad autocorrected )

Although, his drops are just as random. I got the goat on day 3 and have not received a permit.

Executive Chef
    Great event! ..IF there was not the deluding fact so many players who did not get the random prize of the Goat from the chests.

S8 should reconsider this part of the event of random drops of symbolic event prizes.. it would then be the max of enjoyment and pleasure.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74