Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I am so passive to this event formula which we’ve done again and again that it feels like I’m just going through the motions. I thought those gifts that drop from fighting the goats and the ones that rarely drop from the galaxy trees were caskets *face palm* Only now did I think to myself “wait, but it’s a wedding” and I looked at the name and it said gift. They could have made them cube shaped.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I know Agnes and Thomas are seniors, but isn't it a little tactless to give them coffins as wedding gifts?
    LOLOLOLOL I thought the same thing. How morbid!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is a Wand & Quill case
    Great gift. I'm thinking telescopes.

On a side note- as long as I can keep making trade tickets I'm happy with this event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Great gift. I'm thinking telescopes.

On a side note- as long as I can keep making trade tickets I'm happy with this event.
    True, the Exchange is not used, but I would love to have events using a bit more cows & chicken together, would be great to run the drops through the exchange.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8 really missed the boat by copying and pasting another event in to the exact same formula. There is so much we could be doing to prepare for a wedding:
    Collecting different color petals for flower arrangements
    Growing and cooking different food
    The veil
    The rings
    Blocks and beams for a reception hall
    Silverware and dishes for gifts
    Etc.

Oh well, I'll just edit my last event spreadsheet to the correct names of items as the location to get them is exactly the same.
    Yes we could have had some very cool tasks to do using regular items from our kingdom. I hate that S8 has gotten away from that with timed events. Making feasts for the reception and collecting petals to make bouquets would have been PERFECT! And not just the same ole chop chop chop to get random items from unrelated things. A gift from a tree or goat? Lace from the sparkling mine?!?! A ring from ivy?!?! None of that makes sense. The ring should definitely come from the mine. I don?t know where the lace should come from. We have never gotten a clothier for our kingdoms. That?s a good idea S8! We need a clothier! And a habadashery as well! And nayne even a shoe shop!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm a little confused on something: I got the Ring Bearer Goat (3rd Individual Prize) and this side goal pops up with the single task to "Investigate the Ring Bearer Goat" but it didn't check off the task after I collected from the RB Goat. The goal doesn't show any rewards listed, but it's really bugging me that this goal won't clear. Do I have to wait for something specific to happen? A certain drop from the RB Goat?
    You need to tap on the actual goal to check the task off - I collected twice and did the same thing before I realised

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    You need to tap on the actual goal to check the task off - I collected twice and did the same thing before I realised
    Oh. My. Goodness... what a total D'oh! moment. Thank you so much for pointing that out, I was getting very irritated with that goal not completing. I thought I tried every thing possible, but yet again, the obvious slipped right past my powers of perception.

Hi

I am unable to upgrade the wedding circle. There is no upgrade button no matter wgat i do. I have tapped a different item (a gazillion times) and returned. I have force closed the game several times. I have even tried restarting my phone at this point.

Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kruimeldoorakkers View Post
    Hi

I am unable to upgrade the wedding circle. There is no upgrade button no matter wgat i do. I have tapped a different item (a gazillion times) and returned. I have force closed the game several times. I have even tried restarting my phone at this point.

Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks in advance
    Are you on this goal?

Goal 5:
    * Refurbish Wedding Wands 1/2 GO (skip 25 gems)
    * Forge the Wedding Rings 1/2 GO (skip 35 gems)
    * Tailor Agnes' Wedding Veil 1/2 GO (skip 65 gems)
    * Gather Wedding Gifts 0/4 GO (skip 96 gems)
    * Upgrade the Wedding Circle to Level 2 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp

You can't upgrade until you get the goal to do so.

If you are & have all the requirements, you might send a ticket to support about your dilemma.

Support - https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    I am so passive to this event formula which we’ve done again and again that it feels like I’m just going through the motions.
    Same as it ever was..... same as it ever was....same as it ever was......same as it ever was

And you may find yourself visiting Ivy's grass hut
    And you may ask yourself, do these number combinations look familiar?

Letting the days go by, let the energy drop down
    Letting the days go by, while I'm chopping all around
    Into the gems again after the energy's gone
    Once in a lifetime, gems and energy are done
    No Gems For Runes!