Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/16: The Scholar's Wedding | *info on goals on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I've finished a few hours ago. This event is a lot doable than the last.
    I even missed a few collection from Ivy
    I’ve got two more collections to finish. I did spend gems on a wedding ring or two as real life intruded and I missed some collections from Ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Still no goat for me with only one day of chests left. As I also didn’t get the crab walker, I will be beyond disappointed if the goat eludes me too. This event is right up there with a LB event for me...it’s events like this that suck all the fun out of the game.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    I would gladly exchange my crab with your goat as i need many many more expansion permits...lol
    I received the goat the first day and have only received one expansion permit so far. I would gladly exchange him for the crab walker!

Random LUCK OF THE DRAW prizes should only be items that you can still obtain using coins, crowns, or gems (if you were not lucky enough to receive them as a bonus.) I keep hoping that S8 will make them available in the future! It is not a great feeling when you try so hard and lose out! Hope you receive him! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    I got the goat and the lamb from the chests, but drops to upgrade the wedding circle have been abysmal. 2 days left and i only got to level 5 so no point in continuing with that.

I will also fail to get Agnes, I've got just over 300 bouquets so really unhappy with this whole quest.

The last 3 quests have been dreadful to finish. I think im just going to stop these timed ones as its becoming more impossible each time.
    Sorry it?s a struggle. I knew I wouldn?t have time for this one so I?m glad I didn?t even bother to start now. I?ve been checking the forum periodically to read up on everyone?s progress or lack of progress for some. It?s such a bummer the direction S8 is going with CS. The events are getting to be just like Dragon Story; players used to be able to finish the community events and earn dragons and habitats. But no more. It?s impossible unless you spend gems. It?s seems like the same scenario is going on with CS. Sooooo disappointing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    Didn't get the crab but got the goat...

Wasn't the whole thing recycled? Quite doable but if you have more than 99 trade tickets, you don't get any... that is disappointing... haven't ever gotten expansion ticket as drop or reward from watching videos, so not lucky there....
    unless a new max has been put on Trade Tickets, there was absolutely NO limit on this item in our inventory

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    In my brain, I swear we met Agnes before in a previous quest ( can not remember which one) I do not remember her looking this way... and maybe I’m wrong.
    I'm sure IF we met Agnes before.. she didn't have that particular hairdo. ALL of us would have remembered her... lol! Maybe we met her only in the conversation part, without pictures included. Her particular hairdo I think was created for Old Thomas' likes.. anything to do with a goat, as what he was before set free.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    I received the goat the first day and have only received one expansion permit so far. I would gladly exchange him for the crab walker!

Random LUCK OF THE DRAW prizes should only be items that you can still obtain using coins, crowns, or gems (if you were not lucky enough to receive them as a bonus.) I keep hoping that S8 will make them available in the future! It is not a great feeling when you try so hard and lose out! Hope you receive him! Good luck!
    And here again.. I express my disapproval of random drops for significant event prizes!!!!!!!!!
    Please s8.. event prizes should be equal for ALL players who participated!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I didn?t get crab last time and no goat so far this time!!!! Although I have gotten five of the six wedding planters.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Rhino Keeper
    No goat so far in both accounts (checked inventory regularly). In my second kingdom I have Agnes strolling around since yesterday, in my first kingdom I need only one more collection from the wedding circle.

The event was not very easy, but doable this time.

As no more items drop when you have leveled up the wedding circle to level 6, I don't understand why the crafts are still available in the workshop.

Yesterday I didn't get 3 chests, missing 5 RSVP's. Again it looked like I also didn't get any more requests after a certain time. Sorry, neighbors.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier
    Last day: no crab and no goat . This sucks

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=MoonVillage3;1536650]unless a new max has been put on Trade Tickets, there was absolutely NO limit on this item in our inventory

My trade tickets have been limited to 99 when collecting from decorations that drop them for at least the last month, definitely not limited before that.

Nightclub Owner
    [QUOTE=laudenum;1536661]
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    unless a new max has been put on Trade Tickets, there was absolutely NO limit on this item in our inventory

OoT: My trade tickets have been limited to 99 when collecting from decorations that drop them for at least the last month, definitely not limited before that.
    Correct Trade Tickets are limited to 99 from drops, but no limit from the Exchange. I still have over 1200 in storage waiting for conversion. So if any deco item, like from this event, drops it, I get a whooping 15 coins for it. It's just that my exchange is too busy using my excess inventory items otherwise gone to waist. And until recently, I didn't have any use of more permits (was maxed as well), so I stock piled trade tickets (up to a few thousands).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...