Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Deer Tournament issue

New Resident
    Having the same issue, submitted a ticket yesterday. Says 5-7 days for a response.

Farm Supplier
    I've got the same issue with round 5. I'm guessing we won't be able to finish the tournament or Storybook

New Resident
    Have had similar issue.two replies from storm8. Both say reinstall..which I've done twice. Still the same problem

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kmccar View Post
    Have had similar issue.two replies from storm8. Both say reinstall..which I've done twice. Still the same problem
    Please let the Agent know that you are still having issue and continue to work with them.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

This should be fixed for new users. Any users that are experiencing the issue will need to update to the latest version of the application.

Please let me know if you're still having issues, especially those who didn't contact Support.

For those who have written to Support, please continue to work with the Agents.

New Resident
    Thks. I've replied to support that the problem remains after uninstalling, reinstalling and rebooting the phone 3 times. Hope they reply and fix it soon cause I won't be able to do the storybook either

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kmccar View Post
    Thks. I've replied to support that the problem remains after uninstalling, reinstalling and rebooting the phone 3 times. Hope they reply and fix it soon cause I won't be able to do the storybook either
    I've passed in your updates over so they can keep an eye on your ticket and also highlighted on the urgency due to Storybook.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlara19 View Post
    Having the same issue, submitted a ticket yesterday. Says 5-7 days for a response.
    Welcome to the forum.

As mentioned in my Post 10, you can send me your ticket number and I'll help to escalate in view of the storybook.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12