Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Deer Tournament issue

Star Deer Tournament issue

Anyone else having trouble with crashing on round 5? I try to do one hit and it kicks me out of the battle and makes me wait am hour.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NilsonPets View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with crashing on round 5? I try to do one hit and it kicks me out of the battle and makes me wait am hour.
    Not here. I'm at round 9
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Not here. I'm at round 9
    Weird, I even tried to uninstall and re-install and that didn't help. Looks like I will take the next 10 days away from this game since we need to get past rounds for storybook. Oh well, first time in 2 years.

Rhino Keeper
    Weird, I even tried to uninstall and re-install and that didn't help. Looks like I will take the next 10 days away from this game since we need to get past rounds for storybook. Oh well, first time in 2 years.
    Put a ticket in to support. Maybe they can help. It's worth a try at least

If you put a support request in please let me know what they said cuase i cant make a request becuase i for some reason cant make one. I dont have the drop down menu for it but i am unable to get past five as well.

Add me to the list for the glitch. Even if they fix it, I don't know if I can win enough to get to level 30, I always struggle to win.

I have no idea how to put a ticket in.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysandmann1 View Post
    If you put a support request in please let me know what they said cuase i cant make a request becuase i for some reason cant make one. I dont have the drop down menu for it but i am unable to get past five as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delyla02 View Post
    Add me to the list for the glitch. Even if they fix it, I don't know if I can win enough to get to level 30, I always struggle to win.

Can you guys let me know what specific issue are you all having? Are you all having issue with Round 5?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysandmann1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Delyla02 View Post

I believe you have issue submitting the Support form because some Android devices aren't displaying the form properly.

You can submit a request through Support: support form through a regular internet browser on your device and it'll display the category for you.

Support investigates on individual cases. Advise given to other players may not apply to you. It's best to get your Support form issue sorted out so you can seek help. Just to let you know, your communications with Support are private and it's against the forum rules to discuss/post them.

Let me know what issues are you having so we can sort them out.

I am having the same problem. When I get to round 5 and tap my animal to play it puts me back to waiting an hour to play again. I have been on round 5 almost 24 hours. This is no way to play a game.

I sent an e mail to support about an hour ago. Hope they fix this soon.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Guys,

I've flagged this over and see if they can check on Round 5. For those who have already written to Support, you can send me your ticket number via private message, link in my signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast