Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cygnus - no image

Rhino Keeper

Cygnus - no image

Wonder why Cygnus has no images...

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Cygnus is a bird. The art has been updated and refreshed, but you may need to reinstall the game if you have it cached on your device.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-15-18 at 08:46 PM.
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Wonder why Cygnus has no images...
    I thought the problem was only at me. But it looks like I'm not the only one with this bug
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking Cygnus was a Swan but now it looks like a pony in the shop (and I like the pony better )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post
    I was thinking Cygnus was a Swan but now it looks like a pony in the shop (and I like the pony better )

Well, somebody done screwed up, because a cygnus is a swan! And the description even says "Fowl," which refers to birds. So I wonder what this little pony is and when it will be available?!? Don't get me wrong - I *love* swans and really want the swan. But, hey (or should I say "hay?!?" LOL!), now I want the pony, too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Well, somebody done screwed up, because a cygnus is a swan! And the description even says "Fowl," which refers to birds. So I wonder what this little pony is and when it will be available?!? Don't get me wrong - I *love* swans and really want the swan. But, hey (or should I say "hay?!?" LOL!), now I want the pony, too!
    so when we complete this SB what will we get, the swan or the pony? I actually have enough ponies and would prefer the swan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180815-130914_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	404.0 KB 
ID:	46633

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180815-131105_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	46634
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 08-15-18 at 01:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Tee Hee - Yes, Cygnus is most definitely supposed to be a swan - See the event popup on 1st page!

Having checked through my mountain of saved images, the pony image as now attached looks a little similar to the Waverider, but appears not to match anything previously issued! I therefore assume, due to it's spangly appearance that this (rather nice) horse is something intended to appear later this month!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    Tee Hee - Yes, Cygnus is most definitely supposed to be a swan - See the event popup on 1st page!

Having checked through my mountain of saved images, the pony image as now attached looks a little similar to the Waverider, but appears not to match anything previously issued! I therefore assume, due to it's spangly appearance that this (rather nice) horse is something intended to appear later this month!
    I agree. This hypothesis is further supported by the fact that Dragon Story has occasionally accidentally released photos of upcoming dragons. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by tahitii View Post

I was wondering about this too! The pony is now the image on the story book! I prefer the pony to the swan but I would have also liked the swan in the story book over the lupus...hmmm...what is really going on here
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    I was wondering about this too! The pony is now the image on the story book! I prefer the pony to the swan but I would have also liked the swan in the story book over the lupus...hmmm...what is really going on here
    Cygnus is a bird. The art has been updated and refreshed, but you may need to reinstall the game if you have it cached on your device.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast