Thread: More island's

More island's

lve been to where I'm locked out of my ... mine for getting island parts for quite a long time will the game ever open my mine again ....l guess l'm asking if the game will expand by giving us more island's ......l am all ready making marble pieces for the the marble island ....now l've expanded my original island's to where I now have no place to expand any more 😢 only on my marble island and it takes a day for each piece of marble and the area to clear goes up 5 marble pieces each row it will take me forever almost a month for each row now......l'd just like to mine for more island's or have more area to expand in ......And will this happen in 2018 or 2019

New Resident
    I had the same question. I am also locked out of my mine. Why allow prizes of maps when you can no longer use them to expand? And the bingo cards should not have spaces to clear certain foliage or mine for island parts when you are locked out. I also hope there is an update for this and allow for more expansion.

New Resident
    Yo no puedo tener m?s dragones,pues para ampliar se necesitan muchos d?as. Y si necesitas la casa donde se hace para ampliar,ya que hay juegos que te lo piden,pues te pasas los d?as y sigues as?. Para que regalan islas si no las podemos usar, entiendo a los nuevos,por qu? yo lo fui?pero que pasa con los que llevamos a?os y estamos en el nivel 200? Pod?an buscar otra manera,oh terminaremos dejando el juego