Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Your requests have been answered.

Attachment 47016
    This is nice, but who is able to place it? I dont have room for it -.-

Banned
    I'm gonna need a Cinderelka and a Cedar Waxwing, so if y'all could make that happen, that'd be great.

Rhino Keeper
    Id like to see more winter habitat space left. Some more blue lands on the right side of the map. Maybe with the next update soon?

Some new horses will do it for sure! But dont dress them like humans!

As decorations Id like to see some Canadian wintertrees and glass flowers, but only if we get more blue land

At last, if we get a free habitat, than I hope its the one with houses
    Last edited by jibro; 10-07-18 at 07:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see the zodiac habitats come back

Farm Supplier
    Penguin would be awesome, and how about reindeer including rereleasing Glitzen?

First off, I just want to say that I really appreciate you guys giving us the opportunity to have a say in what we'd like to see. So thank you!

As for my thoughts on this end of year...
    I definitely agree with the expanding of the northern (icy blue) area. It feels so much smaller than the rest of the lands now.
    I like the idea of most of the habitats being on sale, but maybe we could have the habitats that cost money allow for us to buy a second one? If you have the space, that is.
    I would like to see the animals we had as the monthly challenges come back in some way, spin a wheel or whatnot. I missed out on a few of the most gorgeous ones and it makes me so sad!

Animals/Habitat Ideas:
    I loved the animal ideas I've read so far! Arctic hare, caribou, more realistic polar bear, beluga whale, etc.
    I'm conflicted with the adding too much of a "human" touch to them though. The scarves and maybe even little hats are cute, but I don't always love when it's like watching a mascot walk around a habitat. :/
    Winter habitats are actually something I've always agreed with. I wasn't a fan of the Ice Cream habitat all those years ago and never placed it in my forest but the winter ones are always so perfect. Maybe use that self made skating rink idea but have like, Christmas lights strung over it to make it feel warm and welcoming. Line the back with snow covered pine trees and a little wooden bench to one side?

Please bring back Krumpus!

New expansions

Bring back the side goals for storybooks and spin to win

Rhino Keeper
    Noelephant!!!! and merry sloth!!!

Executive Chef
    Please make the limited holiday animals breedable, I can't buy them all.

Also please bring back Tinsel Timbers, Caroler's Cottage, Ebenezer's Alley, Gift Glade & Santa's Village at 160 like last time.

Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast