Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Grand Emperor

Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Winter Holidays 2018

Hi Everyone,

Starting this thread for you to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

What are the previously released items you like to see for Winter Holiday? This applies to Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday Sale and Winter Holidays.

This thread will only be open for a short time, so don't delay in posting your wish list.

This thread is for items and suggestions. Please do not post new/current game features.

Fall Suggestions (New):

1. Apples, pumpkins, gourds, etc. Maybe even something with pie? I could see these designs mirroring ghat of animals like Nog Hog.
    2. Turkeys are a must, but interesting turkeys - like with purple feathers, or with a unique design like the Jupitern with something on the wings or tail.
    3. Cats are good too, but a different design than the one we keep seeing, please!

Winter Suggestions (Return):

1. Party Penguin

Winter Suggestions (New):

1. Something based more closely off a polar bear than what we currently have. Also, more penguins, seals, elk, snowshoe hares, etc.! I feel like winter kind of gets overshadowed by Christmas.
    2. Animals based on the nutcracker, animals designed to look like ornaments, animals wearing ornaments that are different than what we already have had. Like perhaps animal shaped ornaments?
    3. I loved Jingle Wings and Ginger Red Fox last year, so animals similar to these would be appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    For the black Friday sale can we please have ALL or at least MOST of the habitats on sale!!! I especially want the zodiac habitats...i need one more to complete the set.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-15-18 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Removed game feature - see Post 1 (Pls use other existing threads)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    For the black Friday sale can we please have ALL or at least MOST of the habitats on sale!!! I especially want the zodiac habitats...i need one more to complete the set.
    Yes me too. Need one more, waiting for so long for a sale of those. To expansive to buy now i think. And if that's possible maby the zodiac animals as well. Also need 1 more. A while ago the one i needed, came in a pack for $30,- way to much for 1 creature, so decided not to buy this.

I also love too see more penguins, dolphins, icebears.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    I definitely agree that it would be nice to have *all* of the habitats on sale. Of course, if you don't have room for any expansions, I guess that is kind of pointless.......
    I'm trying to think of animals that we don't already have a lot of. Like Penguin2016 said, maybe some polar bears that look more like polar bears. I get that this is an animated game, but maybe we need to go towards having some more realistic looking animals to add variety. I did a search for winter animals and animals that live in the snow, and we really do have some of just about everything. How about an Arctic Hare, which would be white? We already have a white fox and a Snowy Owl. How about an Arctic Wolf and a Dall Sheep? The Dall Sheep would be similar to the Charger, but would be white. Also an Arctic Gyrfalcon (they are like a hawk). I love, love, love musk oxen! I was happy to see the Dusk Ox this year, but he kind of isn't really the cutest. I would like to see an animal that looks much more like an actual musk ox. Same goes for reindeer/caribou, which are the same animal, but there are different types. If we could get one with the antlers that really look like caribou antlers, it would be cool (no pun intended).

Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! Look for a Ribbon Seal!! That would be *perfect* for Christmas because of all the wrapping and ribbons! And Ribbon Seals are colorful!

Also snow goose, lemming, and Ptarmigan.

I wasn’t playing last holidays so I am really looking forward to all Halloween and Christmas animals! Especially Krumpus!! Please bring krumpus back! I would love a Grinch looking animal for Christmas
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Rhino Keeper
    Winter - how about some moose or a beluga whale. Your whale designs are always cool, but I dont win many. Maybe a lynx. You could really make them cute or different with a nice wintry scarf around them. Maybe the polar bear wears a turquoise winter print; and adorable black and white patchwork French bulldog with a plaid scarf; cute white snow bunny with a purple winter design; a musk Ox or some real wooly Scottish type sheep. A nice shaggy Shetland pony or Icelandic pony. Again with a wintery scarf. The one animal I'd love to see come back is the Noel Sloth. Some one mentioned caribou. That's a good one.

Banned
    Oooh, I like all of NannaSherry's suggestions, especially about the French Bulldog, the Icelandic pony, and the Scottish sheep. And wearing scarves would make them stand out from our current winter animals.

Banned
    Suggestion: Do not make all of the creatures the exact same colors as their habitats, i.e. all blue and purple space creatures in all blue and purple habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring back the Rocking Horse, Flame Kirin and Snowpossum 😊
    I love the animation of the Newtron and I'd like to see animals floating over a cloud or a leaf.
    Also I'd love to see a Santa penguin, white rabbit and koala (with red hat and scarf) and an animated habitat with falling snow 😊

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast