Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Executive Chef
    - Snow on the farm and decorated.

- Anything Christmas like but more traditional items please, animated items welcomed.

- A large sleigh with reindeers.

- A north pole flag or something similar.

- Pines, cones and the rest.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Please team! I want a show pony sale for winter! My farm is getting sooo full, but I'd love to see more show ponies wandering around 😎 it'll be beyond my wishes if you make up a new show pony to be sale on xmas, I see a show pony dress up in the elf costume or we can have a santa show pony! I'm saving up! #soexcited

I so agree with you on that point. I have so many silvers

Fashion Designer
    I would also like to see more traditional Christmas items for decorations. Any animated stuff is always welcome. Yule logs burning. Christmas trees with glowing lights. Turtle Dove birds, reindeer for pets. And another Turkey for Thanksgiving please! I need one more

Fashion Designer
    I want to renew my request for snow on the farm. And if there's any way we can do nighttime.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    A white white very white snow cat...that is a show cat that hacks up the 15 gems per week

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    A white white very white snow cat...that is a show cat that hacks up the 15 gems per week
    Pfft! Hahaha! Yes, as any cat owner knows, they hacknup hairballs often. Gem balls are quite appropriate!

I would love to see A COUNTRYSIDE COTTAGE for sale. I have been playing this game for over three years and I don’t see it on sale. I have everything on my farm except this cottage. I love to purchase one. Please please!!

Executive Chef
    I would love some new crafts in bed and breakfast, for example cookies and milk, gingerbread,... Or somekind of event that relates to ginger, mint and other herbs and food relating to Christmas. A 7 days of christmas can be suitable, or an event that consists of the Rudolf family,... something that is sweet, adorable and festive.
    Some of my other suggestions include:
    1. An animated snowglobe
    2. A Christmas tree that gives ?presents? ( random sets of prizes such as upgrade parts, coins,...) as a main prize for an event
    3. A Baby Polar Bear with christmas sweater, a Baby Seal
    4. New buildings, for festive items and crafts, such as the Santa Factory
    5. Animated snowflakes that fall on our farms, a nighttime background would be awesome too, with festive lights and stars shine bright around our farm
    6. A marine habitat, which we can see our aqua animals such as seals,.. swimming around
    7. Bringing back baby reindeers.
    8. New modes for train station, based on the film about the Christmas Train( i dont remember the film though)
    Hope you can enhance my lists.
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 11-23-18 at 06:26 AM.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

A nativity set. And Chanukah and Diwali decorations to be fair. And Santa and Mrs Claus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast