Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Grand Emperor

Winter Holidays 2018 Suggestions Thread

Winter Holidays 2018

Hi Everyone,

Starting this thread for you to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!! What type of winter items would you like to see added to the game?

- Decorations? Festive crops or crafts? Pets?

What are the previously released items you like to see for Winter Holiday? This applies to Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday Sale and Winter Holidays.

This thread will only be open for a short time, so don't delay in posting your wish list.

This thread is for items and suggestions. Please do not post new/current game features.

Can’t believe it’s already almost time for the holidays, but here is my list: SNOW! I loved the snow from 2015 and I really miss it. I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard to copy and paste the assets from, the old game. Also please bring back the baby rain deer, baby turkey and classic turkey, and the two ghosts (also please don’t make rhe friendly spirit 800 gems) for sale in the market. For decorations I’d love to see rhe pine tree on sale. Please also give us holiday events! We didn’t get a real Christmas event last year. For the Halloween event I’d love to see some new skins, and a lot of new animated decorations for all the holidays, they are my favorite! I will post more suggestions if I think of anything..
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Adding as I go along...

- Winter lamb, snow seal or sea lion for December event (pics below), baby kangaroo for January event (hopping into the new year)
    - Please let us buy/sell for December event in spirit of sharing and giving or an event where we work together as a community
    - Any festive decor that drops background animation like mistletoes or hollies, like Let it snow snowman. Maybe another for spring dropping flower petals as well.
    - Animated giant snow globe (e.g. pic in post 1)
    - Mother Goose who looks like the one we have, which drops ruby every other day

- Pine trees from 2013
    - Summer and Proper penguins on sale
    - Past animals skins (pictures below)

- Snow game version (make our farms snow )
    - New Winter design building skins, especially for buildings without any skin
    - New Winter design Animal skins
    - New Winter design show pony (with extra stable please please, I ran out of room)
    - Tiles, plants and trees, fences and lamps of new designs
    - Lots of new coins and gems items on sale, not just repeated ones. I've nothing much to buy each year because they were the past items. Please add new items for older players.

2013 pine trees

Animals skins

Could we also get the farm too look all spooky like it did in 2013? Would be cool with spooky music and a night sky!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Fashion Designer
    Hey Stormtroopers! Thank you for the opportunity to send holiday suggestions!!

Halloween
    I would love a nighttime setting for Halloween! Nighttime on the farm would also really be something my husband appreciates when he's trying to sleep, but my bright screen of perpetual daytime on my farm wakes him when it's time to send my train at 3am. I know it's a sickness, and that's not your problem, but if you could just please deliver nighttime on the farm in the month of October, golly, that would help my marriage. It's also just really freaking cool.

A trick or treating event where you have to go to other farms and click on one of their buildings. How cool would that be?!

Turkey Day
    Another opportunity for the turkey pet would be great.

This is a globally played game, so while i had some fun ideas re: Native American recognition and decorations, maybe ... something that celebrates all native peoples globally. Inuits, Mayans, Aborigines, etc. I dunno, might be kind of difficult to be inclusive here, but just a thought.

Winter Holidays
    There are a TON of holidays in various religions that take place in the months of December thru January. Not just Xmas and Hanukkah. One of the reasons I love this game is that it's global, and there's a community that you can't help but interact with. I'm terrible at checking my wall for commentary, so sometimes people visit me and they think I'm ignoring them, but there are other ways to understand your neighbors and be communal. Like looking at their farm designs, you can tell what's important to them. Just observing their pets! I really appreciate when I see flags on farms. I have a UN of flags on mine. So, in that light, is there any way we can have some kind of global celebration of the holidays? Ideas:

Xmas Trees (duh)
    Menorahs and Dreidels
    Kwanzaa candle holders
    Buddha for Bodi Day
    Something for Yule
    Gems in the mine for Pancha Ganapti (probably spelled wrong) to represent it's 5 days of colors

Some Pets
    Hansel & Gretel Gnomes to go in a Gingerbread House
    Gingerbread man to go in a Gingerbread House
    A girl reindeer to go with the boy reindeer some of us already have
    Platypus
    GIRAFFE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU
    ANOTHER PACHYDERM OF ANY KIND TO GO WITH THE ELEPHANT, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU
    Slug to go with the snail
    FLYING BIRDS. Not waddling ones.

Dino Den whose pets incluee:
    * Delora
    * Pteradactyl
    * Triceratops

Some pets I'm dying for, holidays or not:

Rhino Keeper
    1. Snow. Snow. Let it Snow
    2. The Holiday Spirit ... allow us to buy n sell event items
    3. Pet Prizes - Mr Santa and Mrs Santa (similar to the gnomes) in a beautiful habitat that pops on its own (like the gnomes habitat)
    4. Decorations - anything animated!
    5. Event Craft Building - if there's going to be one, please make it animated (tiki stand absolutely brilliant)
    6. Surprise Visitor - A reindeer as huge as Delora, if there's going to be a visitor.
    7. Spin to Win - everyday for the month of December! I just love this feature even though I've yet to win any grand prizes

Can hardly wait. Thank u for all that u do.

I’d love to see something other than a goat available for all these silver cowbells I have.

👏🏻 Pleaaaase bring a show pony sale soon! 👏🏻

I have 3000 gems saved up to buy 3 more show ponies, and i have been waiting for weeks ;3; please bring them back soon ;3; Pleaaase~!

Snow would be great again, too!

Executive Chef
    Halloween
    Going of Rynetory2's suggestion, how about a "ghost generator" that causes ghosts to float around the screen (maybe a 2x2 cemetery with shaking gravestones), or a "jack-o'-lantern generator" (like an actual jack-o'-lantern) that causes carved pumpkins to do the same? Or, perhaps, a "witch generator" that calls a witch and her cat to ride in on her broomstick (or a cat and a witch doll riding on a broomstick) and circle around for a few seconds before flying away again?

Time-of-day lighting? I won't ask for shadows for sunrise and sunset, but at least different sky colors for a transition period--maybe between 0500 and 0700, and between 1700 and 1900--between a standard daytime and a nighttime display? And maybe dim the background and building colors, but leave the animals and crops brightly illuminated so players can still see them clearly.

Harvest Season
    How about a leaf pile that when tapped explodes upward when an indeterminate animal (a bull? a puppy?) charges through it, resulting in leaves falling all across the screen? Or maybe just a leaf pile that a rabbit or raccoon (or some other animal) pops up from to look around, then vanishes back into the leaves. Or a tree with red, gold, yellow, and orange leaves that fall to the ground in a rush when we tap it, then fade out while new leaves (though still the autumn colors) fade in on the tree.

Winter
    Snow on the ground (at least), and possibly new snow-covered skins for buildings that do not already have snow-covered skins to go with the snow on the ground. We have ghosts for pets, so perhaps a snowman would make a good pet? And Rynetory2's baby seal. Or, perhaps, an igloo (or snow fort) decoration from which a seal (or an gnome or elf) pops out its head.

Please also bring back the Xmas Pines from 2013, or at least plain Pine Trees (not the kind that have decorations or snow on them--well, maybe snow, but JUST snow) that can be cut down for wood, like the Ash and Hickory Trees...and maybe have the logs from the Pine Tree be used in the Smokehouse for something new (if not for an event since not everyone has it, then some new seasonal recipes).

Partridges? Either as a pet, or as part of an event, or as a new pop-up visitor like the Butterflies, Mole, and Otter.

Have us go trick or treating. Add new achievements to the house as part of the Halloween event. I’m feeling nostalgic when my farm was in its infancy and I had the achievements at home to work towards.
    Last edited by Ravenbluffer; 09-09-18 at 12:12 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast