Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blazelisk - 2018 Aug 14

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I really dont see how this guy fits the theme
    I was trying to figure that out, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Yes I bred Moonbill with pyro pony, I didn't breed 2 space/fire element animals because it'd throw dark and earth more often with space, so any space/fire with pyro pony is my recommendation
    I only have Space/Water (Plutopus) & Space/Earth (Lemurcury) & Space/Dark (Lupus). Any chance of breeding a Blazelisk? Or what elements can I breed to get a Space or Space & Fire combo?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Gaillock; 08-17-18 at 10:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    First try was a 21 hour fail. Which is a cursed rose. Now that is really funny because I have tried for the cursed rose for years. Finally got one a few weeks ago and now here is another one. Lol. Maybe I had better buy a pyro pony to reduce the chances of a long fail

Finally got it with Caturn and Moonbill (both fire and space).

I don?t understand how it?s possible to breed a space/fire creature with pyro pony and end up with a earth/fire animal.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the space element actually throws dark or earth so that gives us a chance of earth/fire or dark/fire. I think i read that in another thread, i dont think it tells us that in the game

Banned
    Finally got this little (another word for rooster. &#128521.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I think the space element actually throws dark or earth so that gives us a chance of earth/fire or dark/fire. I think i read that in another thread, i dont think it tells us that in the game
    Thanks, that makes sense. Perhaps because earth and dark are bred together to produce the space element?

I like that we can breed with space to get space, but that also means that breeding is harder because a minimum of three elements are involved instead of two

Rhino Keeper
    No luck for me on both accounts. I am breeding with moonbill and eclipserval, moonbill and pyro pony. Several times I had 5 hours breeding time but I got Dusk Ox and Ground Squirrel. Now again 13 hours. This Blazelisk is not so common.

Farm Supplier
    No luck for me but the storybook says to breed nature and fire so fingers crossed.

2nd account with pandaffodil 15 + pyro PONY 15 3rd account pandaffodil 4 + pyropony 4 .My main account for 7 days Caturn + Fire all falls

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast