Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Blazelisk - 2018 Aug 14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Did anyone manage to capture this popup? If so, post it here so players affected by the "switch" will have a reference to submit to support to make claims for gem refunds.

I wasn't affected so won't be making any claims.
    I didn't had any pop-up. I knew there came a new animal, so take a look in the shop. I saw space/fire, thats what i did. I did get him with Garnet Griffin and Caturn.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Showing an animal with its elements either in the shop or popup window is not some improper hint text. Space is a special element where if a special element can't be bred they give 2 common elements to get it. They did not give us this information but space animals were breedable so we bred using them. Nothing changed except for the fact they released the easier to breed combo 8 days into a 10 day event. Quality control s8 check on your games after you release an update. I feel I was tricked into spending more breeding the harder space combo and it's not right. Then to see "improper hint text" as if we did something wrong? Got inside WRONG information is just a slap in the face. Shame on you s8

I also bred all week with Caturn & Pyro Pony each fail was 12+ hours last one was the 20 hr fail then I read to breed with Nature + fire. Thankfully my first try I got it with Level 10 pandofidil & Level 14 pyro pony. Good luck to everybody else. Frustrated I only have 2 days left now & this is the ONLY animal I have managed to get out of all of them the moonbill etc really disappointed it's been this way for months for me. Starting to give up on playing.

Banned
    I know that I sound like a real Negative Nancy, but I'm not usually. However, the fact of the matter is that S8 has made error upon error upon error lately. They really need to take some time off, regroup, and get their act together. Every event lately there has been some sort of problem with the text, from telling us that we will get "null" for completing tasks, the recent sale item not having a price included, "improper hint text" that misled people into breedings they didn't need to make, the unicorn or pegasus picture showing instead of the swan that is the Cygnus. It just never ends lately. I don't understand how they can keep making mistakes and not get embarrassed and decide to do some internal quality improvement and quality assurance. Seriously, we will all be ok if you take a week or so off to regroup. In fact, you would have happier customers if you stopped making constant mistakes.

Got Blazelisk with (15) Fallaby and (11) Paradise Parrot

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456