View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Do you want side goals to return?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

21 63.64%
  • I didn't like this event

5 15.15%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 9.09%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.03%
  • Lupus

18 54.55%
  • Draco

21 63.64%
  • Cygnus

18 54.55%
  • Star Flowers

4 12.12%
  • Twinkling Tapestry

2 6.06%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 15.15%
  • I want the side goals to return

21 63.64%
  • I don't want the side goals to return

2 6.06%
  • I am fine either way

7 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Starwalker - 2018 Aug 14 (POLL ADDED)

STORYBOOK: Starwalker - 2018 Aug 14 (POLL ADDED)

Cygnus, Draco, Lupus - new creatures
    More information on Cygnus, Draco, Lupus in Creatures Guide.

Added by Rynetory2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:
    The missing and wrong image of Cygnus has been fixed. Please reported in the Bug thread if you're still having issues.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ygnus-no-image

STORYBOOK: Starwalker

Red lines for low level players, level 27 or below.
    Blue lines for high level players, above level 27.
    Black lines for all players.

Chapter 1

It was getting late, and as the blazing sun was moving west towards its nightly slumber, the Blazelisk flew with it to make sure it made its way to bed safely. As the Blazelisk flew across the horizon with the setting sun, another sreature in the forest was just benning to have fun! When the stars began to rise it was really no surprise why our playful hero looked to the skies.

Act 1: Feed any animal 5 times (Skip 10 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas x4 (Skip 8 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x4 (Skip 8 Gems)
    Act 3: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: Realm Runes x5

Unlock 5 Gems

Chapter 2

The Lupus jumped from his resting place in the Forest to find himself a friend. With the sun vanishing beyond the horizon and the gentle glow of the coming night sky lighting his way, he set out find a friend and play. With his snout sniffing out for an excited partner, he would have to find somebody to make his day.

Act 1: Feed any animal 8 times (Skip 16 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos x3 (Skip 48 Gems)
    Act 2: Plant Mystic Mangos x3 (Skip 32 Gems)
    Act 3: Collect Star Chart from Mining x1 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: Lupus Cosmic/Dark (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h)

Unlock 10 Gems

Chapter 3

Perhabs the most unexpected thing happened to our heroic Lupus however. No Matter Where he put his nose, he couldn't find a friend at all. Even if this Lupus was the smallest in the Forest, he was the bravest and best at making friends.

Act 1: Raise Lupus to level 3 (Skip 7 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x25 (Skip 25 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 2: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x32 (Skip 32 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Star Stones from Evolving x6 (Skip 12 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Reward: Food 5000x

Unlock 15 Gems

Chapter 4

Ever brave and brimming with courage, the lone Lupus would not give up hope on finding a friend on such a beautiful evening. When the night was still young, the Lupus found a star chart hidden in the Forest. The chart depicted five Star Stones placed in a field of Star Flowers. It foretold that sprinkling Star Dust on these enigmatic gems would lead the way to some fantastic friends.

Act 1: Raise Lupus to level 4 (Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 1: Raise Lupus to level 4 (Skip 12 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Start Breeding with a Racmoon (Skip 25 Gems)
    Act 3: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x30 (Skip 30 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x50 (Skip 50 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 4: Win Shining Stalks from an Star Deer in the Arena x1 (Win Round 3 in Tournament)(Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: 12000 Coins

Unlock 20 Gems

Chapter 5

With great haste, our fine Lupus friend scoured the Forest for such a bizarre formation. "Where would I find star stones at this time of night?" ran through the Lupus'head over and over until it came to him. If he looked to the stars, the stones would reveal themselves! Five bright stars in the sky shined in a star-shaped constellation, and it was this that led our Lupus friend to the stones. The Lupus ran so fast, that the stars on his coat began to blur that he looked like a shooting star running on the floor of the Forest. He found the Star Stones glowing in cosmic splendour on the Forest's floor, but only as he found them did he realize something: he had no Star Dust...

Act 1: Raise Lupus to level 7 (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 1: Raise Lupus to level 7 (Skip 40 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Collect Star Stones from Evolving x8 (Skip 16 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 3: Hatch any animal (Skip 20 Gems)
    Act 3: Hatch any Dark animal (Skip 30 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Star Chart from Mining x1 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Star Chart from Mining x2 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: 3 Star Flowers.

Unlock 25 Gems

Chapter 6

The Star Chart had to be true, for a Star Chart always led to friends when it pointed you in the right direction. But without Star Dust, our lonely Lupus was a loss. How could this evening be any fun without friends? As he looked solemnly towards the sky, the stars themselves were moving. The Lupus was sure this was the sing he had been looking for! But these were not stars moving, but wings shining with the beauty of the night sky. The Lupus had never seen anything quite like it, and he certainly never saw the object dropping from the sky...

Act 1: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x40 (Skip 40 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 1: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x60 (Skip 60 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 2: Hatch a common Blazelisk (Breed Nature + Fire) (Hatching 5h. Evolve 5h.) (Skip 50 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Raise Lupus to level 11 (Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Raise Lupus to level 11 (Skip 75 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Plant any crops x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 4: Plant any crops x6 (Skip 18 Gems)
    Reward: 7500 Food

Unlock 30 Gems

Chapter 7

A loud THUD was all the Lupus heard as he was blinded in an instant. Shaking his head, something fell off his face! It turns out that whatever was flying overhead had dropped something right on his his head! It was a bag or Star Dust just for him. When the Lupus looked up at his mysterious benefactor, all he saw was the beautiful tail of a rare Draco. He had never been lucky enough to meet a Draco in person before, and never quite so fortunate to have a bag of Star Dust dropped on his head by one. Whatever its reasons, the Lupus now had all he needed to find a friend on this bright and starry night.

Act 1: Raise Lupus to level 13 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Collect Star Stones from Evolving x6 (Skip 18 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 2: Collect Star Stones from Evolving x6 (Skip 24 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 3: Breed with Lupus (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 3: Breed Lupus with a Blazelisk (Skip 25 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Star Chart from Mining x3 (Skip 36 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Star Chart from Mining x3 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Reward: Draco Cosmic/Fire (Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.)

Unlock 35 Gems

Chapter 8

What happened before our curios Lupus'eyes was truly a sight to behold. As he poured the shining dust over the sparkling stones, a shimmering beam of light shot out of each of the five stones in the direction the Draco had flown! Whihout a moment to spare, the Lupus bolted leaving behind a nebulous cloud of stardust in his wake. Was this Draco to be his friend? He had hoped to be so fortunate, but the night was not quite close to complete just yet...

Act 1: Hatch your Draco (Skip 25 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Breed Lupus with a Plantlers (Skip 25 Gems)
    Act 2: Breed Lupus with a Plantlers (Skip 75 Gems)
    Act 3: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x48 (Skip 48 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Star Dust from Harvesting x60 (Skip 120 Gems) 1,5 x 1h
    Act 4: Raise Draco to level 5 (Skip 10 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Raise Draco to level 5 (Skip 20 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: 1 Twinkling Tapestry.

Unlock 45 Gems

Chapter 9

Before the Lupus atood the Draco; radiating in starlight and giving an air of elegance that he had not expected from a creature so large, she loocked at the Lupus and beckoned him forth. A faint chiming sound came from bihind the Draco and as the Lupus got close, he saw that it was nothing short of a fabulousy designed Twilkling Tapestry! He wanted to know if the Draco would be his friend, but he knew that even if he were expected, the Draco didn't bring him here just to be friends. At this moment, the Lupus remembered his courage and walked through the Twilkling Tapestry. If he were going to make friends tonight, he would earn them instead of having them handed to him.

Act 1: Raise Draco to level 8 (Skip 65 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 1: Raise Draco to level 10 (Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Breed a Lupus with a Aquatter (Skip 50 Gems)
    Act 2: Breed a Lupus with a Bamboon (Skip 75 Gems)
    Act 3: Raise Lupus to level 15 (Skip 150 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Raise Lupus to level 15 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Win Shining Stalks from an Star Deer in the Arena x2 (Win Round 8 in Tournament)(Skip 40 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 4: Win Shining Stalks from an Star Deer in the Arena x3 (Win Round 15 in Tournament)(Skip 60 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: Realm Runes x10

Unlock 50 Gems

Chapter 10

Suddenly the world was quiet; no noises from the Forest were coming past this tapestry, but our courageours Lupus pressed forward. As he was farther into this mysterious grove, he discovered himself in the Stellar Gardens of the Forest. Almost as soon as the thought popped in his head, the Stellar Garden began to glow in front of him. The blue glow of the trees lined his path as he strutted down the lush purple carpet of grass. He felt music in his step and he began to strut down this runway as if he were the star of a stellar performance. As he made his way into the garden, he found himself approaching a pool lit by moonlight. Suddenly the lights came off him, and focused on the pool as out of it arose the elegant and radiant Cygnus from the pool. Her white feathers were glowing brigter than any star in the sky, and she suddenly became the center of the world. Her performance was worthy of a tear and our Lupus friend was brought to tears. But as these tears were at their peak, the Cygnus raised a single wing towards the Lupus in invitation. Suddenly the Lupus found himself in a duet, dancing and singing the night away with his new Cygnus friend. On this night, he found more than just a friend, but an unforgettable experience.

Act 1: Harvest Mana Bananas x6 (Skip 12 Gems)
    Act 2: Raise Draco to level 10 (Skip 150 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 2: Raise Draco to level 14 (Skip 175 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 3: Collect Star Stones from Evolving x10 (Skip 20 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 3: Collect Star Stones from Evolving x12 (Skip 36 Gems) 1 x 1h
    Act 4: Collect Star Chart from Mining x3 (Skip 36 Gems)
    Act 4: Collect Star Chart from Mining x5 (Skip 60 Gems)
    Act 5: Win Shining Stalks from an Star Deer in the Arena x3 (Win Round 15 in Tournament)(Skip 60 Gems)Auto completed
    Act 5: Win Shining Stalks from an Star Deer in the Arena x5 (Win Round 30 in Tournament)(Skip 100 Gems)Auto completed
    Reward: Cygnus Cosmic/Water (Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h.)

Food requirements for the animals of this storybook

Blazelisk Feed Schedule B x Level 4 = 65 Apples.
    Lupus Feed Schedule C x Level 15 = 44,330 Apples.
    Draco Feed Schedule D x Level 10 = 16,660 Apples.
    Draco Feed Schedule D x Level 14 = 72,660 Apples.
    Cygnus Feed Schedule E

Galactic Fragments

Finish Chapter 2 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 500 Galactic Fragments

Finish Chapter 4 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 750 Galactic Fragments

Finish Chapter 6 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 900 Galactic Fragments

Finish Chapter 8 act 1 of Storybook
    Reward 1000 Galactic Fragments

Finish Chapter 10 act 5 of Storybook
    Reward 1250 Galactic Fragments

Good luck Everyone.

Best Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180814-203224.jpg 
Views:	3704 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	46609  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-19-18 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Amended Day 6: Act 2

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u so much for posting all the tasks jmatarii

What a surprise, another storybook with no side goal

Executive Chef
    Why is Draco looking the same as Sunrise Drake, except the colours, that's the only thing that's different. I always thought Sunrise Drake is special, not anymore.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Why is Draco looking the same as Sunrise Drake, except the colours, that's the only thing that's different. I always thought Sunrise Drake is special, not anymore.
    As someone that never got the Sunrise Drake, I am actually quite glad that they are bringing that kind of animal back. I think I can speak for many people when I say that the cats are starting to go old.

Banned
    Ok, so leave it to me to be the Negative Nancy as usual. I know that the Latin name for wolf is Canis Lupus. However, lupus is also an autoimmune disease. Not really my favorite name for an animal, you know?

Grand Emperor
    Update:
    The missing and wrong image of Cygnus has been fixed. Please reported in the Bug thread if you're still having issues.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ygnus-no-image

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Ok, so leave it to me to be the Negative Nancy as usual. I know that the Latin name for wolf is Canis Lupus. However, lupus is also an autoimmune disease. Not really my favorite name for an animal, you know?
    Lupus is a also a star constellation. I believe that is why they chose that name.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Me too. That's all I think when I see the name.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Fashion Designer
    SB's are definitely my favorite event on FFS. Now I'll spend the rest of the allotted time to replenish my resources and finish the tourney at my leisure.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-17-18 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Removed wrong image - feel free to reload with correct image. Thanks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast