View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Do you want side goals to return?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

21 63.64%
  • I didn't like this event

5 15.15%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 9.09%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.03%
  • Lupus

18 54.55%
  • Draco

21 63.64%
  • Cygnus

18 54.55%
  • Star Flowers

4 12.12%
  • Twinkling Tapestry

2 6.06%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 15.15%
  • I want the side goals to return

21 63.64%
  • I don't want the side goals to return

2 6.06%
  • I am fine either way

7 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Starwalker - 2018 Aug 14 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    I have reached the breed a Blazelisk task and it says breed nature and fire no mention of space so no wonder I have had no luck so far unless it has just been changed.
    Thanks for bringing this up. I've updated Post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd just like to thank S8 for changing the Blazelisk breeding secretly as I've spent the last six days breeding space and fire with zero positive results. Now I need to hatch it and I'm basically starting over since they seem to program numerous fails in too. This may be a new low for the programmers.

Banned
    I don't really know what's going on here, but I bred my Blazelisk using space and fire within the first couple days of the event on my newer account. It took me longer on my older account.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't breed one on any of my accounts until I put Nature in the mix. Now I have 2/3 - Persepheny is still having trouble.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I'm at the end of day five and surprise surprise, no Blazelisk to hatch. I've been trying to hatch him for the last six days. I started the story a day late. Why do I torture myself with this game. I'm coming to the end of playing it. Plus I only have two places left to expand so I'm literally coming to the end.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying to breed Blazelisk since the game started with the Space/Fire combo and no luck...I started the breed a Blazelisk goal yesterday and switch to the Fire/Nature combo and still no luck...hopefully I can get it bred today otherwise I will be too far behind to catch up without using gems that I don’t have and can’t afford to buy...I will keep trying though and maybe I will get it in time. ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    I have been trying to breed Blazelisk since the game started with the Space/Fire combo and no luck...I started the breed a Blazelisk goal yesterday and switch to the Fire/Nature combo and still no luck...hopefully I can get it bred today otherwise I will be too far behind to catch up without using gems that I don’t have and can’t afford to buy...I will keep trying though and maybe I will get it in time. ��
    me too!

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like Hurricane Lane may interrupt the completion of my storybook, though if that happens, it will be the least of my worries. To any other players living in the islands, stay safe!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    To clarify this issue, the Blazelisk have nature/fire as parents and this was not changed. The intent was to make it easier by not using space, but unfortunately there was some improper hint text in one of the tasks for some players. We apologize for the error. If you had the incorrect hint for Blazelisk and you have a support request, please contact support for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    It looks like Hurricane Lane may interrupt the completion of my storybook, though if that happens, it will be the least of my worries. To any other players living in the islands, stay safe!!!
    Sorry to hear that you're impacted by Hurricane Lane! We hope you and others impacted are safe!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To clarify this issue, the Blazelisk have nature/fire as parents and this was not changed. The intent was to make it easier by not using space, but unfortunately there was some improper hint text in one of the tasks for some players. We apologize for the error. If you had the incorrect hint for Blazelisk and you have a support request, please contact support for assistance.
    I got no "hint text" there was NO breed combo at all, and since there was none I assumed the elements of the animal were what to breed so I did. By not knowing about nature/fire at the beginning of the event when I bred blazelisk, this "easier" combo .. It took more bells to breed the hard way w space and fire but it worked. I put that combo in blazelisk thread because it's all I knew. Had a blazelisk side goal said nature/fire we would've all known. But to say there was a hint text? No, not at all

I don't even understand this hint txt theory.. Wouldn't a hint give the correct combo? The issue lies with s8 not giving the breed combo, not those of us that guessed because we started an event essentially blind...
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 08-22-18 at 06:35 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast