Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~ Winter Holiday time in the Glimmerwoods! ~~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I suggested this a few years ago, but it would really be nice to see something related to Chanukah. We could grow potatoes and make latkes and applesauce in the kitchens, make menorahs in the forge and candles in the workshop (goal would be eight candles), and maybe play dreidel games. And chocolate gelt (coins)! This would work perfectly for eight days of goals.

Because not everyone celebrates Christmas .
    I agree, they need to be more inclusive of other holidays as well. Would love a Chinese New Year event in February too
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Executive Chef
    Please please please make my queendom all snowy!

Farm Supplier
    Please bring back the love shack for purchase for the people who don’t have it

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see a nice Halloween building like the haunted keep. I was not playing that year and missed it and when I see one on someone’s kingdom I want to weep! I love Halloween!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    I'd like to get something that drops sweet feasts or spicy feasts, or some ingredients thereof. I started in March 2018 so the bountiful table etc were before my time.

My calculations say a Sweet Feast requires 75 Sugarcane, 50 Cocoa Beans, 50 Milk, 50 Strawberries, 25 Sap and 1 Silver Platter. It's 40 cycles through the Kitchens plus 1 in the Kiln before the final Assembly cycle, totalling 42. An occasional Sugar (horses?) or Syrup drop (infrequent from my gem-bought Maple Trees!) doesn't make much of a dent.

Compared to that, a Spicy Feast is painless, just needing 25 Roast Chickens, 30 Water, 50 Wheat, 60 Eggs, 30 Hot Peppers, and 5 Rat Tails. It's only 10+5+5+1 = 21 Kitchen cycles. A bargain! I get a Noodles drop once in a blue moon, but Ivy's Sauce is showing up consistently, probably from my Guard Dogs.

So, a little mercy would be welcome! The only Winter (not Christmas) tie-in is unfortunately the Sap/Syrup. In real life it can be made into Maple Syrup Snow Candy, aka Maple Taffy, a hit at festivals or at home. You pour the boiling syrup on snow, and as it cools you can wrap it around a popsicle stick to lift it.

Boosted sources for sap exist in the game, and it's used for other things like glue. But a *consistent* source for ready-made syrup and/or sugar would be welcome. And even a "*random* drop of Spicy or Sweet Feasts would open my wallet!

(Afterthought: maybe ready-made chocolate - usable for cooking! - to give Halloween Trick or Treaters?)

Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 08-23-18 at 02:41 PM. Reason: I keep adding lol

Rhino Keeper
    Halloween: Witches! 🖤🕸🕷💃🏻🧙🏽*♀️🧟*♀️🧛🏿*♀️🧛🏼*♀️ 🎃😻☠️💀Looove witches! A couldron to create different magical things - needing bones and drop of griffin tear etc.... creating a black alicorn that can give energ?a! Yey! And maybe a black cat also: cats are my favorite. Maybe this have been before..

Christmas: 🤶🏼🎅🏼⭐️🍪🍭🍬🥨☃️⛄️❄️
    Build a snowman! Bake (very good ideas already mentioned)! 💕💗 decorate trees, make a gift, gift wrapping, help Sabra deliver gifts, create a reindeer that gives energy / expension permits.. possible to give gifts to neighbors, .:..

Maybe I?ll think on it a while and update later also - just remove if there is nothing interesting

Nightclub Owner
    I would like to see an item with "X" as first letter , we have none so far.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Not sure if this was even suggested previously:

During the period between Christmas and New Year, kindly provide lower/discount:

- The number of Trade Tickets use to trade for ONE Expansion Permits, and
    - The number of Expansion Permits and coins use to buy each piece of land

Hehe...really hope S8 can grant me this Christmas wish!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I would like to see an item with "X" as first letter , we have none so far.
    Oh that's hilarious- more so as I was thinking the EXACT same thing! Haha

Executive Chef
    It would be great to bring back the turkey animals for Thanksgiving.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast