Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Winter Holiday time in the Glimmerwoods! ~~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kit9170 View Post
    Another thing I would love is a wish book for finishing buildings from old quests. Maybe it can have a page for each incomplete building and you can select one to work on at a time.

While you work on it, you can either get the necessary drops from activities in your kingdom or do small quests to earn the upgrade items. These would not be timed, but they would provide another item to work on between events and it would allow us to finish the buildings even if we couldn?t finish the quest and get the prizes during the event.

I have many partial buildings in inventory and would love to get them finished!

We could make it only apply to ones that are over a certain age (maybe a year) if we want to make sure people who do manage to finish don?t feel *****ed.
    I SO AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS!

There are too many partially finished buildings in my inventory that I'd like to complete, but can't anymore. Finishing with gems would amount to hundreds of dollars I don't have.

Maybe a Halloween tree and the re-release of past Halloween items. Basically any thing that allows us to use up past items that we already have in storage to get rid of them. Also bring back the drops to the pile of gifts and new Christmas trees. It was nice collecting from the pile of gifts everyday.

My Christmas wishes for Castle Story!

- A huge beautiful Christmas tree with realistic/glowy lights
    - Snowy christmas arches and hedges/fences
    - An icy blue and white sparkling alicorn
    - A winter animal: a white rabbit, fox or a stag
    - An xmas decorated cathedral and tavern
    - Some type of winter crop like root veg, rhubarb or herbs we can harvest
    - A candy shop/cottage
    - A wintry version of the castle gardens would be really pretty!

If the theme song could be a little different during Christmas I would love that.

For the activities, maybe a Christmas mystery, gift giving and some interesting xmas potions. We could build the Christmas tree.
    Is Christmas still being planned? I hope so

Rhino Keeper
    I have so many builds not complete from different events, that is a good idea to finish law office or food kitchen , colosseum, etc.. But no more blue stars as rewards, haven't been able to use them for years unless we can level up. However, some thing to make expansion maps qicker, an extra potion shop, or forger, bring back winter kitchen for those who didn't get an opportunity to get one, Black Friday".alicons, an animal that drops expansion map. Every time building on sale you can only have two, give options and an easier storage system...thanks Santa

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to see an alicorn that's dressed as Father Christmas, giving out extra energy to all the good girls and boys...
    and I've been extra good

Forgive me if I?m repeating. I?ve been playing this game for a long time and I really like it but it seem as as though after every event we?re left with irrelevant objects, buildings, decorations everything really. Some of them may be super cute in our realms but that?s it really and that doesn?t always matter if like me your slow at growing your kingdom.

I would love to see things that carried through past an event. It doesn?t have to be major, for example I have a few workshops that don?t make anything we can get anymore at the very least it?d be nice if it lost the little box overhead and became just decoration. What I?d REALLY LOVE is for them to become everyday workshops. They could be limited to making basic things and I?d still be happy. Another fun idea is if it simply carried on. Like with the ?Meet the Brownies? event, we have 4 buildings and decor and that?s it. I?d love to be able to build a little Brownie neighborhood, not a whole story line just additional items that weren?t tied to an event or a timer. These could be limited time things but for a realistic time, like a year if it?s big enough. A good example of truly irrelevant would be the Pirates. I didn?t even bother with the second pirate event because all the stuff from the first was sitting inventory because it doesn?t ?go? with the other decor and doesn?t provide good enough drops to take up space. It?s all fun and looks great but I like things to look cohesive and the different items just don?t make sense sometimes.

I know this is a long response but I feel this would add depth to the game by giving players something to work for with out requiring a full story or endless hours of play to beat the clock. Little neighborhoods or burrows based on an event but built up by choice and individual tastes. If you didn?t love the Brownie story, or building look that?s fine you can work on your Troll, Witches and Wizzards or Knights neighborhoods instead. The possibilities vast and only limited by the S8 imagination. ☺️

Also I agree that trade tickets, expansion permits and energy(more then 2) are great drops! I do have Christmas specific ideas but will perhaps post them another time.
    Last edited by bellatopia123; 10-14-18 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Made a mistake.

Fashion Designer
    So I know this isn’t holiday related, but how about a stone version of the treeple people. I think that would be cool.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    I want holiday decorations for sale in the market for coins, not 200+ gems and not event related. Not much in the market anymore, everything has to be won. Doesn’t have to be extravagant.

Executive Chef
    For those anti Christmas folks, we haven?t had an actual Christmas holiday in a long while. England has a Father Christmas that is thin vs our Fat Santa in the US. There?s also a Cinter Klos. I am certain that is NOT spelled correctly.

Thanksgiving is mentioned; that?s a US only holiday this time of year. Canada had their Thanksgiving I think about 2 weeks ago.

Halloween started as a Pagan holiday to ward off ?evi?. I do love Vampires. We have a Vampire Coffin it could be fun to have a Count as a walker. Maybe a Barnabis or an Angel type who is unhappy with his fate.

What about a Mexican Day of the Dead? Forget what time of year that is. We just had trick or treat in the last one

I would love something like a Love Shack. Maybe make it holiday themed with various Alicorns of various themes like others have listed. Silver and blue along with red and green and maybe include a dredle again my spelling is lacking sorry. Maybe we can actually SPIN the dredle every 12 hours and a prize comes out or better yet a trade ticket maybe make it weekly like the main Alicorns if a trade ticket or expansion permit was guaranteed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I want holiday decorations for sale in the market for coins, not 200+ gems and not event related. Not much in the market anymore, everything has to be won. Doesn’t have to be extravagant.
    I agree. I really love the idea of the twinkling lights and many things others have mentioned. Everything is SO expensive and is often put on sale later. It would be nice to have an actual Black Friday sale.

Love all the great ideas people are coming up with;-) so many creative people on these forums

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast