Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Winter Holiday time in the Glimmerwoods! ~~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Maybe something like an Ali with Christmas lights around its neck.
    A Peppermint Bush
    A North Pole Toy Shop
    A Gumdrop House -could be a knockoff of the Love Shack.

A house decorated like the Griswalds-as many twinkle lights possible - but without the RV.
    Ivy's Christmas cocktail served in icy copper mugs with extra lime. Mmmmmm.

Really, I'd be happy with an Ali.
    wow really cool ideas. i'd LOVE to see a pure white alicorn with a string of colored christmas lights!

Fashion Designer
    a PAWN SHOP to sell all our junk inventory items. exchange for an *equally random* coins, runes, or gems
    RUNE exchange to get gold and silver ones.

christmas light trees and FENCES

alicorn farm. like a revamp of the love shack. takes some rare items to make alicorns, and maybe a few different varieties as well. or even choose your own color alicorns

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    a PAWN SHOP to sell all our junk inventory items. exchange for an *equally random* coins, runes, or gems
    RUNE exchange to get gold and silver ones.

christmas light trees and FENCES

alicorn farm. like a revamp of the love shack. takes some rare items to make alicorns, and maybe a few different varieties as well. or even choose your own color alicorns
    Beyond a Pawn Shop, how about a "Toys for Tots" bin where you gift your excess items *absolutely free* with no return. Just happy to get them out of my bank, and I'm only 140 pages!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Pawn Shop
    Or what about a straight exchange of one item one energy. They could limit the exchange to not include crops and a few other items that would really cause an imbalance.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for asking for our input!

CS can benefit from exploring themes that stretch the bandwidth of holidays/celebrations, etc. There are many traditions and cultures that will provide wonderful quest lines.

Suggestions:

1.Chanukah

2.Bodhi Day: 8 December*– Day of Enlightenment

3.Diwali: mid-October–mid-November*( Festival of Lights )

4. Yule time - Odin ( Norse mythology god)

5. Aurora Borealis - the Northern Lights

Thanks, again

Rhino Keeper
    Black Friday sales:

I don't know what people usually post for this. Does Spellbound Bloom ever go on sale? I do want it one day, it'd be nice if it went on sale. A lot of items like the Magic Fruit Tree were offered as optional tasks at discounts, but as a newer player at the time, I didn't understand the need for it. If any of those went on sale, I'd be interested.

-

Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas/Winter time events:

I like the Floating Lanterns. I'd like any item/decorations that float or give off some sort of glow. The items I really like are the "otherworldly" ones because Glimmerwood is a magical place. I like items that fit the theme and help make the kingdom seem so. I also like things with a twist - like a tiny whale item? Large penguin? Friendly ghosts? I don't know what sort of ideas have already been used, so I kept it sort of vague, sorry if it just seems unhelpful. I feel like any ideas I have will already have been used. Snowflake Fences? Snowflake Path has probably already been used, haha. Alice in Wonderland theme?

For Halloween, instead of focusing on the spooky element, maybe children who come to the Glimmerwood and want some help finding the right costumes? The fun, celebratory part of the holiday.

I guess one idea is another Sir Pigglesworth character who gives out a wide range of random items. A Miss Piggybank? Lol. More than likely gives common items, but once in a while drops something super helpful, like the Energy, Gems, and Enchanted Beams/Blocks. He's one of my more favorite items because it feels nice when clicking on him so much finally pays off and gives a good item, especially right when you need it. Maybe it can be a building - Ruler's House?
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

New Resident
    For Halloween: I have a witch fairie flying on a broom from a couple of years ago. Would like to have another like we do with the fairies. Would love to see some ghosts, bats, etc
    For Christmas:
    Snow! A winter wonderland. I love the idea someone has about floating lanterns. I only recieved on my quest so I would love more opportunities for floating lanterns.
    Last edited by shellea73; 09-01-18 at 11:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    For players who missed the 2013 love shack, a new “Christmas” shack (maybe Santa’s toy shack) with the ability to craft weekly white Alis would be great. And one that will allow for more than one or two limited Alis and become a permanent t feature, like the baron’s tent. In fact the variation would be to periodically change the crafable animals like Santa pets in Dec, valentine pets in Feb, etc.

Remember the Treeples. I think we need Rockples: monsters made of stone that drop rock piles, glimmer rocks etc.
    Also Gargoyles: either as a pet or a timed decoration with useful drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    For Halloween, instead of focusing on the spooky element, maybe children who come to the Glimmerwood and want some help finding the right costumes? The fun, celebratory part of the holiday.
    I really like this idea. Also, I wish we had more Halloween tree stuff or something.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast