Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Winter Holiday time in the Glimmerwoods! ~~

Snow and a blue and white sparkly alicorn

Fashion Designer
    Loved the idea of a cauldron that let you make black unicorns! It could be love shack 2.0!!! The black unicorns are beautiful
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    Snow and a blue and white sparkly alicorn
    I don't think we've ever had a winter or Christmas alicorn.... that would be nice!
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heartsfull View Post
    Remember the Treeples. I think we need Rockples: monsters made of stone that drop rock piles, glimmer rocks etc.
    Also Gargoyles: either as a pet or a timed decoration with useful drops.
    Ooo! I love these ideas!!

Rhino Keeper
    In Germany the time before christmas there is someyhing called Adventskalender. It is like a calendar where you count down the days until christmas eve.
    It starts the first of December and every day there is a surprise (in most of the calendars it is chocolate) to discover in this calendar. The biggest surprise is behind the Number 24 on the day of Christmas Eve.

It would be great to transfer this to castle story! Every day you click on the "advent calendar" and you get a gift. Like maybe one day it could be a trade ticket, an other an expansion permit and so on... the 24 would have to be something great for example a Winter Alicorn! 🤩 Or even better something similar to the love shack to craft alicorns!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Loved the idea of a cauldron that let you make black unicorns! It could be love shack 2.0!!! The black unicorns are beautiful
    yes...

Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    In Germany the time before christmas there is someyhing called Adventskalender. It is like a calendar where you count down the days until christmas eve.
    It starts the first of December and every day there is a surprise (in most of the calendars it is chocolate) to discover in this calendar. The biggest surprise is behind the Number 24 on the day of Christmas Eve.

It would be great to transfer this to castle story! Every day you click on the "advent calendar" and you get a gift. Like maybe one day it could be a trade ticket, an other an expansion permit and so on... the 24 would have to be something great for example a Winter Alicorn! 朗 Or even better something similar to the love shack to craft alicorns!
    ...and yes again

New Resident
    I also like the idea of a Rune exchange and a pawn shop/barter building to get rid of all the old stuff from prior quests. I don?t like having useless stuff clogging up my inventory.

New Resident
    Another thing I would love is a wish book for finishing buildings from old quests. Maybe it can have a page for each incomplete building and you can select one to work on at a time.

While you work on it, you can either get the necessary drops from activities in your kingdom or do small quests to earn the upgrade items. These would not be timed, but they would provide another item to work on between events and it would allow us to finish the buildings even if we couldn?t finish the quest and get the prizes during the event.

I have many partial buildings in inventory and would love to get them finished!

We could make it only apply to ones that are over a certain age (maybe a year) if we want to make sure people who do manage to finish don?t feel *****ed.

New Resident
    I tried to post this idea early but can?t find it. Please forgive me if I duplicated my post.

I would love to have a new bank vault or savings deposit box building. With it we could ?lock up? our gems so they couldn?t be spent until we were ready to do so. It would eliminate the gem trap problem without adding more pop up boxes.

I don?t know if it would be an all or nothing option and new gems would ?deposit? automatically or if it would only apply to gems we chose to deposit. In the latter case we would need to deposit gems periodically but we would be able to keep a few out for small purchases as we choose.

This would be a marvelous holiday gift for players at all levels!

Farm Supplier
    I really love Christmas and during one of the past events, I picked up some Christmas trees that were choppable for event items...but then I discovered that I couldn't put them away, so a corner of my queendom has been celebrating Christmas for at least a couple of years now, all year long. If you make any more Christmas trees or any decorations at all that need to be chopped for event items, please make them storable after the event is over. I'd like to be able to free up some space during the rest of the year and then decorate for Christmas whenever I want!

A neat Christmas village would be nice, maybe with a sleigh and reindeer and a Santa. A really big Christmas tree, like the ones real world cities put up every year, would be cool too. We don't have anything really big like that, except some of the larger buildings. And if it had flashy lights or a twinkly star, that'd be awesome. Ever thought about having snow fall throughout December, just as an atmospheric sort of thing? Not a heavy blizzard sort of thing, but just light snowfall every now and then.

I'd also like to be able to donate all the past event stuff I don't want to some community gift giving event or something, that will clear it out of my inventory and either convert it to gold or other resources or I don't know what. Or maybe just give us an additional function in the trade wagon to trade parts for other stuff. I need my inventory back! It's too full!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast