Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~ Winter Holiday time in the Glimmerwoods! ~~

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

~~ Winter Holiday time in the Glimmerwoods! ~~

Planning is beginning for Christmas in the Glimmerwoods!

The time has come for us to post our ideas about what we would like to see for Christmas time events and also Black Friday sales (end Nov).

Your ideas about new prizes, new items, new decorations, re-release of items etc are now requested.

oops forgot to include occasions before Christmas like Halloween and Thanksgiving!

This thread will only be open for a couple of weeks so start posting!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-17-18 at 04:03 PM. Reason: See if removing emoji thread opens at last read post

My suggestions,

Black Friday----alicorns or some major energy source, gold mines

New idea---a building, maybe a ticket booth, that works like the gold mines but gives GUARANTEED trade ticket/tickets. Perhaps even a rare expansion ticket.

Hi.... I would like to see the likes of dragon event again. something for the new players to catch up with all those special things old players have

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendylindy View Post
    My suggestions,

Black Friday----alicorns or some major energy source, gold mines

New idea---a building, maybe a ticket booth, that works like the gold mines but gives GUARANTEED trade ticket/tickets. Perhaps even a rare expansion ticket.
    Agreed. Any item that gives energy or trade tickets / expansion permit will always be welcomed.

Hello S8. I am a huge Christmas fan and I loved the pile of gifts available a few years back. You collected each day and won a prize - I really liked this as it was a small present each day. The prize was random. Outside of that any true Christmas themed events would be lovely. I missed this the last years - the recent Holiday events were not really Christmas events. I realise not everyone celebrates the event from a religious point of view however Christmas is Christmas and we can all just have fun with it. Thanks.

Oh yes, what about a Santa walker to be won with crowns??? Or Rudolf?
    Last edited by chewingthecud; 08-14-18 at 10:27 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Amending to include ideas for Halloween too! And thanksgiving!

Executive Chef
    Maybe something like an Ali with Christmas lights around its neck.
    A Peppermint Bush
    A North Pole Toy Shop
    A Gumdrop House -could be a knockoff of the Love Shack.

A house decorated like the Griswalds-as many twinkle lights possible - but without the RV.
    Ivy's Christmas cocktail served in icy copper mugs with extra lime. Mmmmmm.

Really, I'd be happy with an Ali.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, this is really hard! At any given time I've got a dozen ideas ready to go but when put on the spot all the ideas sort of get clogged up but for starters...

A Christmas Feast Table - along the lines of the Mystery Dinner Table/Bountiful Table but Christmas-y. We have many items that drop Simple/Hearty Feasts so it would be nice if we could get some items that focused on the other feasts to even things out.

Themed Peacocks - I think the Peacocks are the most beautiful pets--they're so intricately colored and detailed. I'd love to see them for any holiday really from Halloween to New Year's.

Gingerbread Themed Christmas Goals - We could have a Gingerbread Kitchen wherein we can craft all manner of gingerbread items/decos that are useful, not just decos but they have drops. The prizes could be a family Gingerbread people or animals that would drop the materials that we'd need to continue crafting the gingerbread items throughout the year. Along the lines of the Vineyard Tree/Vineyard Crafts but gingerbread and the items we make are useful.

Some Male Characters - All of the people we have (not walkers, the people with timers) are female; i.e. the Damsel, Aetas, Celestine, Aideen, etc. The only male presence on my board is Aanpa and those Plush Kings if either of those even count, lol. It'd be nice to see some male characters come live in our realms. We could have a Vampire but instead of drinking blood they live off of the rare Red Magic Fruit or perhaps even a witch doctor of some sort for Halloween. For Thanksgiving some Quaker/Pilgrims with their little pilgrim hats and wide belts. And naturally at Christmas time we could get some Elves in our realms.

And I think it goes without saying that we'd like to see some Holiday Themed Alis: An Ali in a Turkey costume, Peppermint Ali, Blue Icicle Ali, An Ali in a Santa Suit, Vampire Ali, Mummy Ali, Gingerbread Ali, really the list is endless.

Host(ess)
    I'm level 29 and only been playing about 1 1/2 months but I like to visit my level 50 neighbors and admire some of their acquisitions. I tend to admire the realistic animals and castle related decorations more than the fantasy ones. Here are my favorites that I would love a chance to earn:
    Royal and Spring Peacocks I agree with AnnirasSweets that they are the most beautiful decoration!
    All Royal Games event - Knight's Training etc.
    All Royal Faire event- Jousting Knight, Jousting Steed etc.
    All Knight's Tale event- White and Dark Knight Steeds
    Vineyard Horse, Vineyard Pergola, Brewery, Vineyard Estate

For Halloween: I liked the jack-o-lanterns and tomb but I think there should be a graveyard where we can arrange several different styles of tombstones with interesting shapes, that way we can decide how big to make it (it would need an nice fence and gate too, maybe next to the Cathedral...).

For Thanksgiving: the wild turkey, vineyard items, harvest items, pumpkins, a grand feast, cider pressing, food baskets for glimmerwood neighbors.

Christmas: something Scottish! I'd love a kilted walker in my kingdom. Bagpipes, tartan, maybe a Druid in the story.

Rhino Keeper
    Peppermint bush and Gingerbread Ali sounds great!

I would like to have something very christmassy. I missed that last year, while we had just dancing violet fairy. Nothing festive. I would love reindeers, christmas trees, or just nice pine trees - maybe with snow on them or other items with snow on them. And CANDY CANES! Love them.

AND PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING THAT DROPS CHOCOLATE, maybe a reindeer!

Halloween events are always great! I can't complain or I didn't miss anything last years. Maybe more ghosts and something with spiders.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast