Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~ Winter Holiday time in the Glimmerwoods! ~~

I'm not Christian, so I'd like to see wintry items that isn't read as Christmas. Snow themed, scarves on animals (that aren't red and green).

A snow alicorn, frost alicorn, something like that.

Rhino Keeper
    All I want for Christmas is: to be able to do something with all this junk in my inventory.

P.S. I love Autumn (not Thanksgiving) I want pumpkins, with the option to carve I want pretty fall trees, I want leaf piles (make them pathways if you have to) and don’t make it gem purchase.

Farm Supplier
    I would love to have some ali?s and rainbow pots

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with wambolt I would like a gift getting rid of items in my inventory so I can find my important items more easily. Also would like more ways to get expansions. PLEASE

Farm Supplier
    LoveSanta as walker and yes, would like to see Christmassy things...

Halloween stuff for sure -so sorry I missed the glimmerbat habitat! Would live to have a way to build a haunted castle again and not just a skin to go over existing keep but a whole new haunted castle. Like the graveyard someone else mentioned.

For Christmas/yule: a north pole (an actual pole similar to the street lanterns), a gumdrop alcorn, yule candle wreaths. Bring back the kingdom inn and holiday stable. For Halloween: some crows/ravens, a damsel with the high pointed hat with a veil, a pumpkin headed horseman, for Thanksgiving bring back the Turkey and the cornucopia. I would like a tin woodsman to complete my oz theme, and please give us a chance at the love shack, even if you limit the alicorns to only 4.(we would rather you wouldn't so we can have a chance to catch up a little on the old timers).

Definitely missed Christmas theming. I also would like to see more items that would supply extra energy and/or difficult items to get such as expansion permits,especially now that we need more of them given the new story lines.

Executive Chef
    A way to raise our walker cap in the Town Square!!
    We have so many great walkers it would be great if we could display them all.
    Especially seeing our kingdoms have grown with all the new expansions the past month.
    Maybe a special holiday quest to unlock a higher cap.

Farm Supplier
    Citizen Santa!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast