Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Board The Train - 2018 August 14. 15 Days Goal.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534329993285.jpg 
Views:	2150 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	46623   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534330013689.jpg 
Views:	2109 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	46624   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-08-15 16_48_54.jpg 
Views:	2156 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	46625  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think these items would work well if I ever do a carnival/fun fair theme but I doubt I'll display any of the decos often. I do really like the names of the recipes though. I love it when they go the extra mile to make the names of the recipes really tie in with the ovens or theme of the update.

As for the Side Goal however... not happy this time; it seems like they're just fobbing off anything as a prize these days. I just don't understand how they can justify picking a random deco (that's available to everyone all the time) and call it a prize. It makes sense when they relist old LTOs and old goal decos for Side Goals because they're giving newer players a chance at the items. Please, s8 can you return to actual prizes next time?

I'm sorry, but taking currently listed items and calling them prizes just seems lazy to me. It makes me wonder why I want to spend my time and energy playing a game if its own creators aren't willing to put that same effort into making it worthwhile and interesting?
    ..I agree. That seems dumb.
    Also I was not able to complete the 5 day goal and I wanted that hot air balloon! I had a fun-filed weekend otherwise (hence why I was too busy to apparently complete the goal). I do not know yet what I want my restaurant theme to be. I don't have a big enough place yet.. but not sure if rollercoasters can tie into much of anything except yes, maybe a carnival or fun fair theme.
    The coaster cake is cute.
    ~ Level 99 Restaurant & Bakery Story ~
    Cat mom!
    AKA "Cara's Cafe" & "LaConfectionery"
    Add me if you're Lvl 40+

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think these items would work well if I ever do a carnival/fun fair theme but I doubt I'll display any of the decos often. I do really like the names of the recipes though. I love it when they go the extra mile to make the names of the recipes really tie in with the ovens or theme of the update.

As for the Side Goal however... not happy this time; it seems like they're just fobbing off anything as a prize these days. I just don't understand how they can justify picking a random deco (that's available to everyone all the time) and call it a prize. It makes sense when they relist old LTOs and old goal decos for Side Goals because they're giving newer players a chance at the items. Please, s8 can you return to actual prizes next time?

I'm sorry, but taking currently listed items and calling them prizes just seems lazy to me. It makes me wonder why I want to spend my time and energy playing a game if its own creators aren't willing to put that same effort into making it worthwhile and interesting?
    Completely agree. How does a Silly Strawberry tie into this at all? They could have done the Carousel, Surrey, or even the Boardwalk Sign.

It a goal from 2013 (the Boardwalk Goals) a few years back. But it would have tied in better, maybe not completely but it is a start to improving the Side Goal Prizes.

In the (Frozen Banana Stand) I was able to complete. and able to get the Boardwalk Counter, But not the 2nd oven, let alone even start it. (the Frosty Freezer) from the
    Boardwalk Goals.

But there are many new players would have a chance at getting them. Or even old players who never got the chance to do the goals/did not finish in time.

It would make much more sense then this Silly Strawberry at least.

But I will skip out on the side goal. Not necessary/wanted in my bakery.

The recipes are cute on this goal are cute
    - I will give them that!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4A1DE25-BE4F-4D17-953D-DDE2E6FFA7BE.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	46627.

Name:	4D1F4899-EC64-4795-BEA4-1D0FBB4D84CE.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	46628

Name:	1DEAC733-5AAF-4B9A-90A8-C585F0123771.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	46643
    Last edited by kappy333; 08-15-18 at 07:52 PM.

Farm Supplier
    this is a cute goal, BUT i have two cars and no TRACKS. why couldn?t you have included tracts instead of the silly popcorn tile😕

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534353004608.jpg 
Views:	2055 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	46629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534353164812.jpg 
Views:	2059 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	46630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-08-15 23_14_19.jpg 
Views:	2079 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	46631  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Farm Supplier
    Why is it taking two days to get nine park tickets????????����������������

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    Maybe some people don’t play as often. Some schools started already others may be on vacation before going back to school.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    The reasons could be:

- Your NBRS have already accepted over
    20 request today/ or that day.

- Your NBRS may not be on when you send them.

- They may get them

- A reason, if you want to believe it. Or feel like it could be true, It has happened to me. Your NBR could see it, but just not accept it.

Which I do not know why but it does happen.

Do not worry it took my over a day and me sending out 2 request, 1 a few hours after the goal, and after reset. just to get 7. I still need 2 more.

I'll be doing side goal this time, always liked the silly strawberry but not enough to use the gems, freebie? I'm in :-)

keep it up

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast