Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Board The Train - 2018 August 14. 15 Days Goal.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    The reasons could be:

- Your NBRS have already accepted over
    20 request today/ or that day.

- Your NBRS may not be on when you send them.

- They may get them

- A reason, if you want to believe it. Or feel like it could be true, It has happened to me. Your NBR could see it, but just not accept it.

Which I do not know why but it does happen.

Do not worry it took my over a day and me sending out 2 request, 1 a few hours after the goal, and after reset. just to get 7. I still need 2 more.
    A possible reason is that I have had requests appear only after I have accepted the ones appearing earlier. I remember before more requests could appear together after reset but now only fewer do so together. Another request appears after acceptance so if you only send 20 requests to players who play daily they might not see your requests immediately. Your request appears after they accept requests appearing before yours.I believe this happens since I experienced it. Other reasons kappy333 wrote may also have happened. I just try be patient and wait for my nbrs to accept. This time took me about a day or less after reset but not sure sent abt 10-15 requests to get 9 acceptance. For me since I'm in time zone 12 hrs away from US time I wait and got acceptances when my nbrs are awake and playing. Sorry if chezkaye13 wait 2 days to get nine tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    Why is it taking two days to get nine park tickets????????����������������
    I?m actually a nbr who declines requests if u haven?t tng me for a while. Nbrs are supposed to help each other not be there whenever you need something but not get anything back...
    Nettie75 is my id, I accept everyone, regardless of rating, plz tip even if u can't gift, but prefer that u tng before sending me item rqts, cause I consider it begging, and I would not beg YOU

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534412540815.jpg 
Views:	1988 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	46648   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534412561882.jpg 
Views:	2000 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	46649   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-08-16 15_45_49.jpg 
Views:	1991 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	46650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1534412651615.jpg 
Views:	2005 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	46651  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Side Goal - Rollercoaster Day Part 1.

Name:	IMG_20180816_155159.jpg 
Views:	1910 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	46652   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-08-16 15_50_43.jpg 
Views:	1916 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	46653  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    I?m actually a nbr who declines requests if u haven?t tng me for a while. Nbrs are supposed to help each other not be there whenever you need something but not get anything back...
    How would you even know if that neighbor isn’t able to send you a gift because you’re always full by the time they get to send gifts?

I am an excellent neighbor who always responds to requests promptly and sends gifts every morning. However, I don’t always tip. But my neighbors don’t mind because I’m great with everything else.

Imagine a neighbor who never gets my tips or never gets my gifts because they’re always full. Are you saying it’s fair that they decline my requests just because I don’t tip or gift, even if I always accept their requests?

I get that everyone has different playing styles, but I think it’s so rude for anybody to decline gift requests, no matter what the reason. You should at least let that neighbor know you’re declining their requests and the reasons for doing so, so at least they’re aware, and you’re not making them wait for something that will never come and wasting their time.

These goals are hard to complete for some people as it is, without mean neighbors declining requests on top of that.

Love the main goal so much! IMO it is much more productive to let a neighbor know that you expect them to to and gift than to just decline a request which teaches them nothing because they didn't know you've declined it AND leaves you with a neighbor who doesn't suit your play style. I realize that takes longer than clicking decline, by accepting doesn't take any more of your time than declining so....

Sorry autocorrect kinda messed up my post but I think the essence is there. I would never decline a request I would accept it and if you're really that irritated with a neighbor better to delete them than to decline their requests. Just seems really mean and ineffective. Passive aggressive. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-16-18 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    All, posts have be*** to get off-topic. Please steer discussion back to the topic of the goals, thanks.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer

Side Goal - Rollercoaster Day Part 2.

Name:	aviary-image-1534431221069.jpg 
Views:	1853 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	46654   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180816_205910.jpg 
Views:	1829 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	46655   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-08-16 20_57_51.jpg 
Views:	1827 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	46656  
    ғαвυℓσυs

All the pictures are greatly appreciated! Anyone have the time and patience to put together a list version w/o pics? Easy to print version? Thanks again to everyone who posts the goal steps!

Rhino Keeper
    goal items are cute, love the table and chairs. Recipes are a bit whatever, especially the first 2 ones...but overall, love the theme!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast