Thread: Food Stopped Cooking

Food Stopped Cooking

Hi Everyone,
    I just served some food & started cooking new things. When I came back, some stopped cooking & the stuff I served is also missing.
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Sounds like your game progress was not synced. Check your connection and do a force save by visiting another restaurant and close out your game completely when you aren't playing, i.e. dont leave your game running in the background.

Rhino Keeper

Angry

I've been experiencing this as well on all my accounts and it just happened yet again with one of them.

I don't ever remember having this problem in the past and I've been playing this game off and on for years. Seems this issue wasn't until the game updated to 1.7.8 and/or the more recent versions. It's ridiculous that you have to "cook" your food, force-close the game then return when, in older versions, you can "cook", let your game run in the background and return, not missing a beat. Plus the endless "Processing ..." (which if you're serving customers, you lose customer happiness) is really making this and Bakery Story annoying to play.

I wish they would fix these problems!

Question What should we do? Disconnected/Food Missing

Hi,
    How is everyone doing? []
    Just now though, I was in Restaurant Story and got disconnected. When coming back, food started is gone. I?m trying to finish the Thanksgiving 5-Day Goal, and with what is going on, not sure I will finish.
    We don?t want to open another ticket if this isn?t necessary.

Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-13-18 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Removed support comments
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Hi Ilovetodesign,

Can you check your connections or try using a strong network? Storm8 games are online games which require internet connections. I'm afraid you need a reliable network in order not to lose game progress. Try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

(Sent you a pm)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    I've been experiencing this as well on all my accounts and it just happened yet again with one of them.

I don't ever remember having this problem in the past and I've been playing this game off and on for years. Seems this issue wasn't until the game updated to 1.7.8 and/or the more recent versions. It's ridiculous that you have to "cook" your food, force-close the game then return when, in older versions, you can "cook", let your game run in the background and return, not missing a beat. Plus the endless "Processing ..." (which if you're serving customers, you lose customer happiness) is really making this and Bakery Story annoying to play.

I wish they would fix these problems!

I have been having the same issues and you are correct in saying that it never use to be like this. It really takes the fun out of going after a goal. I have given up on hoping to get any real help on any issues.