Thread: Codex Additions?

Banned

Codex Additions?

Can anyone at Storm8 answer why dragons released after February 2018 are not included in the codex or when some of these dragons will be added? I'd really love some of the dragons released in March 2018 and July 2018. Would they ever be released later to the codex or are we just outta luck? Thanks in advance.

Banned
    I'd also like to know what's going on here as well as why newer dragon duplicates can't be traded and why ALL types cannot just be added permanently? Why do types keep getting added, then removed from the codex? Just put all of them in there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    I'd also like to know what's going on here as well as why newer dragon duplicates can't be traded and why ALL types cannot just be added permanently? Why do types keep getting added, then removed from the codex? Just put all of them in there
    I didn't notice the addition/removal issue but it's sad that it's going on..

Rhino Keeper
    i want to know too , because i have some dragons that can not be changed for essence and feel that is related somehow to this issue.