Thread: Additional Bakery

Additional Bakery

We have the option to purchase 2 windmills, crafting machines, dairy buildings etc., but still only one Bakery?
    There are currently 20 recipes we can make using the Bakery.
    Seems to me another Bakery would be extremely helpful.

Any chance there is another Bakery building in our future?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-13-18 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Changed Kitchen to Bakery

Grand Emperor
    Do you mean the Bakery instead of the Kitchen? The Bakery is the one with 20 crafts whereas Kitchen has 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Do you mean the Bakery instead of the Kitchen? The Bakery is the one with 20 crafts whereas Kitchen has 17.
    Yes I meant the bakery. There's so many options for only one building. However another kitchen would be amazing too!

Quote Originally Posted by petfurall View Post
    Yes I meant the bakery. There's so many options for only one building. However another kitchen would be amazing too!
    I wouldn't need another kitchen if they could just move the corn syrup recipe to the sugar mill, or if they could change the cotton candy recipes to only require 1 corn syrup instead of 2. The kitchen has several 3, 4, and 7 hour recipes, and I discard orders with those items as the cotton candy is normally required for about half of my plane and truck deliveries, and I don't want to lock out my kitchen as I'm always out of corn syrup, even though I make 7 at a time. Since corn syrup is about the same as corn sugar, I don't understand why it can't go in the sugar mill.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by petfurall View Post
    Yes I meant the bakery.
    Thanks for the clarifications. I'm moving your request thread to the Suggestion Forum where it's best seen by the team.