Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Cinnamon Crafts options in Cafe

Executive Chef

Missing Cinnamon Crafts options in Cafe

Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I’d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It’s not in the cafe either.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I?d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It?s not in the cafe either.
    I noticed the same thing earlier. Hopefully they'll show back up after this event is over.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I?d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It?s not in the cafe either.
    Yep! I was making a bunch of cinnamon tea for the train and now I can’t make enough to fill the train. Quite frustrated about this!

Has anyone else had recipes disappear with the beginning of this new goal? For instance I’d been making a bunch of cinnamon teas, in the cafe.

I had made enough dried orange, orange cider and I forgot the third ingredient to make the drink with them? It’s not in the cafe either.
    I'm going to get someone from the team on this issue as soon as possible! So sorry for any inconvenience.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm going to get someone from the team on this issue as soon as possible! So sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello! Oh, thank you SO much! I take it they weren?t supposed to disappear. I gave in and sold all ten of my teas. That?s what I get for not checking back here beforehand. I?ll just stock up on supplies and wait for it?s return again.

Cinamon tea

I have to make cinamon tea from the cafe, but its not there anymore. Help !!

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Need the orange cinnamon tea for the train and it is missing from the cafe.

Grand Emperor
    The Cinnamon crafts in the Cafe aren't fixed yet. We should get a fix after the weekend.

Grand Emperor
    Hello! Oh, thank you SO much! I take it they weren?t supposed to disappear. I gave in and sold all ten of my teas. That?s what I get for not checking back here beforehand. I?ll just stock up on supplies and wait for it?s return again.
    Nope, they shouldn't disappear as they are regular game crafts, i.e. permanent. Let's wait for the fix.

New Resident
    Hi, I lost spiced orange cider when the almond challenge started.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast