Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 08/10 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    I should really remember to check page one of these threads more carefully!

The Faerie Fountain is so pretty, so I got it when it came up. I love a nice water feature. But it's miniscule at 1x1, so all of the lovely detail is lost. Might be a bit better if I was on a bigger tablet, but you can't even see that it is a fountain on mine. Shame. Back to waiting for the Ali now and collecting cabbages.
    It?s got great drops though. I have two and love them both.

I also have had no Ali pop up. Maybe the power of the post will help?!?!?? I have gotten the Naga three times though which I am really excited about. I never much liked Nagas so would only get one of each. Then the Naga trade came out and we couldn?t get anymore. Happy to be able to get some more of those for the Naga trade. Fingers crossed i?ll get the Ali at least once. I usually get them at least 2-3 times in a release. Mostly the cat this go round. And while I am a cat collector, I only need one of each cat.

Power of the post worked. Just not quite like I wanted. Got the cat.

Rhino Keeper
    I actually saw the Alicorn yesterday, got nervous I wouldn't see it again, so I just went for it. And then the Naga showed up today, but I only have 10 Rotten Cabbages, haha! I think I'm done with the Tent for now because I don't want to spend too many Gems on an item. I'll play the waiting game and build up a nice supply for the next time something good shows up. Good luck to everyone, hope you all get the items you want.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Farm Supplier
    I am going to hope that the power of the post works. I haven?t had the Ali or the Naga show up. Most of the time it has been the horse or a decoration with no drops.

Fashion Designer
    I have managed 2 Ali’s, would love another naga. My neighbor got 3 Ali’s and a naga fairly quickly, now all I’m getting is dragons etc still can’t complain.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have managed 2 Ali’s, would love another naga. My neighbor got 3 Ali’s and a naga fairly quickly, now all I’m getting is dragons etc still can’t complain.
    Naga appeared a few times in my tent but i have enough, so not getting it. But ali has not appeared even once...hope that it will turn up tomorrow...

Farm Supplier
    Got 3 naga?s and 2 ali?s!!! So happy

Rhino Keeper
    I've got one Naga and two Alis! I'm happy even though I think those Alis are ugliest Alis in the game.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Fashion Designer
    No Ali's, and I'm wondering it they'll end on Saturday (9/1) or do the usual following Thursday (9/6) to change out the tent items. S8 tends to be in a big hurry to change the tent when Ali's are there.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    No Ali's, and I'm wondering it they'll end on Saturday (9/1) or do the usual following Thursday (9/6) to change out the tent items. S8 tends to be in a big hurry to change the tent when Ali's are there.
    I do hope 9/6

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast