View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Did you like this update?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 75.00%
  • I didn't like this event

2 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 20.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Almond Butter Churner

7 35.00%
  • Take-A-Number

4 20.00%
  • Almond Candy Machine

7 35.00%
  • Newspaper Holder

8 40.00%
  • Waiter Chicken

8 40.00%
  • Cinnamon Almond Gnome Machine

16 80.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 10.00%
  • I like this update

10 50.00%
  • I didn't like this update

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Almond Tree, Specialty Goods & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Aug 10 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by yunameomeo View Post
    Will the house " specialty goods" and those new receipts become permanently to make good even after the event or its just for this event only?
    These recipes are permanent
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 almond trees. I harvest each tree and then go to the windmill to make almond flour, which requires 2 almonds for each bag. It shows I only have 1 of the 2 required almonds, so each almond tree yields 1/2 an almond?! That means I have to harvest each tree twice to make 1 bag of almond flour?

Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    I have 2 almond trees. I harvest each tree and then go to the windmill to make almond flour, which requires 2 almonds for each bag. It shows I only have 1 of the 2 required almonds, so each almond tree yields 1/2 an almond?! That means I have to harvest each tree twice to make 1 bag of almond flour?
    When you collect from the Almond tree you get either 1 almond or 1 almond milk.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    When you collect from the Almond tree you get either 1 almond or 1 almond milk.
    I received almonds from both trees but when I tried to make almond flour from the Windmill it said I only had one almond.

Tried harvesting just one tree to see if there’s an issue and got milk from both trees. �� Will try again later - thanks!
    Last edited by BatCrzy2; 08-11-18 at 01:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what we get from cinnamon almond gnome ? I put it out and need to wait for 2 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Hi It could be your getting an almond milk instead of an almond as each tree drops either of these. Hope that helps. ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    Does anyone know what we get from cinnamon almond gnome ? I put it out and need to wait for 2 hours.
    You get 2 items every 2 hours. Random drop of any of these - almond/almond milk/cinnamon oil/cinnamon sprigs. The gnome chef appears when it's ready for collection. Btw the information of all new items are added to the respective guides, use the links in Post 2.

Aside to all: Cinnamon Almond Gnome is 2x1 size.

Executive Chef
    I have 1 almond total since this started. All I get is milk. Stuck on goal 2..... probably in retaliation for me getting both the pika and the owl last week. No almonds will be harvested on my farm until there’s about a day and a half left in the event....then they will fall like hail.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    I am also getting heaps more almond milk than almonds. It's a bit annoying.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-11-18 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Split post to bugs forum

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    I have the croissants craft in my specialty goods store but I don't have the ability to make butter yet. I'm level 18 and according to the guide butter will show up in the dairy at level 22. Looks like croissants aren't needed for the goals though at least. I don't have the gluten free cake craft (which I also wouldn't be able to make yet).

Edit: croissants are showing up in my delivery requests for the plane which is annoying since I can't make them yet. I had this issue with potpourri too - it showed up in delivery requests for quite a while before I got to level 18 and then the craft finally showed up in my dehydrator.
    You're correct about croissants should be at least at level 22 instead of 14. I'm checking on this as well as your potporri.

Split your post to bugs forum: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...roissant-level

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast