Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Sweet Sugar Mill - 2018 Aug 9

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: Sweet Sugar Mill - 2018 Aug 9

Sweet Sugar Mill - new building

More information in Buildings and Crafts Guide.

Guidelines for Goals
    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Always check Posts #1-3 for updates and information.
    Post 1 - announcement and updates
    Post 2 - new regular items
    Post 3 - regular goals

Please be mindful of forum rules when posting. Thanks.

Announcements and Updates:

Minimum level 14. Android and iOS.

The following crafts have been moved from the Windmill to the new Sweet Sugar Mill.
    Chocolate Sugar
    Apple Sugar
    Grape Sugar
    Maple Sugar
    Orange Sugar
    Lemon Sugar
    Blackberry Sugar
    Strawberry Sugar
    Cranberry Sugar
    Vanilla Sugar
    Blueberry Sugar

Grand Emperor
    Regular Goals
    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

A Second Wind
    Does your Windmill need a little breathing room? I've got a brand new building for you to make your sweet sugars in!
    Get Sweet Sugar Mill x1 (from Market)
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Yay! A new building. But can we get the chance to get two of these? Usually on my windmill i'd have 2 sugars going at the same time (most deliveries call for 2).
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Only 1 allowed but I wont mind having 2 as well.
    Yeah. I’m still very happy with this update. I never seem to have enough flour, white sugar, and Other windmill crafts so this will be very good!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like the fruit sugars are no longer available in the windmill so we have to use the new building

Fashion Designer
    I've got to hand it to you Stormtroopers, you people really Rock. People have been kvetching about needing a place just for the sugars since you introduced them, and that wasn't that long ago. So you took the ball and ran with it. Thank you for delivering a new building for us to make fruit sugars in, it will really help with gameplay a ton! And it's adorable, too!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    It looks like the fruit sugars are no longer available in the windmill so we have to use the new building
    Yap that's purpose of the sweet sugar mill so we can craft the regular sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yeah. I’m still very happy with this update. I never seem to have enough flour, white sugar, and Other windmill crafts so this will be very good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I've got to hand it to you Stormtroopers, you people really Rock. People have been kvetching about needing a place just for the sugars since you introduced them, and that wasn't that long ago. So you took the ball and ran with it. Thank you for delivering a new building for us to make fruit sugars in, it will really help with gameplay a ton! And it's adorable, too!
    Oh boy, I'm just so glad to have the windmills to craft flour and regular sugars. They are very much in demand. Phew! This update saves us all.

Grand Emperor
    My Sweet Sugar Mill has just completed. I can confirm there is no new crafts, just the movement of the existing fruits sugars from Windmill to here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast