Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back 2 School - 2018 Aug 9 (5 days)

New Resident
    Scroll the recipes to the left amd you will find it

Rhino Keeper
    Where's Part 3 info of this goal? Geez. The reasons I'm very disappointed with these goals lately is 1) Too much pink and black. 2) Do you think you can at least match the tables and chairs better? 3) why is it always Chocolate shakes and croissants and a few others only to bake on the short goals? Would be really nice to see some of the older items from 6-7 years ago released again. Why on Earth you don't have the Starry Pink wallpaper available is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Goal Part 3

Attachment 46542

Attachment 46543

Attachment 46544 Marzipan Martians (3hours) from Starship Stove.

Attachment 46545 From Drink Mixer

Attachment 46546 From Starship Stove
    This is Step three. Was already posted by Bakerling.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    Where's Part 3 info of this goal? Geez. The reasons I'm very disappointed with these goals lately is 1) Too much pink and black. 2) Do you think you can at least match the tables and chairs better? 3) why is it always Chocolate shakes and croissants and a few others only to bake on the short goals? Would be really nice to see some of the older items from 6-7 years ago released again. Why on Earth you don't have the Starry Pink wallpaper available is beyond me.
    I like the pink and black, but I understand why you (and a lot of other players) don't want it anymore. This goal isn't pink and black though.

From what I know, the 5 days goal only have those kind of dishes (croissants, chocolate cake etc) because limited time goals are available from level 12 plus. They can't use many other dishes because it would be locked at lower levels.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Rhino Keeper
    I get the back to school theme and science. However, the goals are for stay at home parents or Real Housewives because what student has time to do one hour goals? School last seven hours; maybe a the five hour goal can be done without expiring, but these low timed food were not well thought out.

Lol... When the Starship Stove was released a year or two ago, I liked the look of it so I built 18 straight away XD it worked out in the end

New Resident
    Thank you all. I finally found it 🙈🙈.Also I really, really don't want to bake more cronuts. I was happy to already sold the ones from the past goal.

Does anyone know how many parts to this goal? I?m currently on part 4 and wondering if I?ll have time to finish or not?

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGameNoName View Post
    Does anyone know how many parts to this goal? I?m currently on part 4 and wondering if I?ll have time to finish or not?
    There are 4 parts then the prize
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Thank you very much!

New Resident
    This event was way too short for the amount of special items needed to bake

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast