Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back 2 School - 2018 Aug 9 (5 days)

Fashion Designer
    That’s awesome bakerling. Thank you very much my friend
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I?m happy with the goal. First of all I missed out on the balloon when it was originally offered as a goal, so here?s my chance to get it. I also get what they are trying to do and it?s really the subject of STUDY that can be school related. It?s a game and not to be taken too seriously, otherwise I could say that spaceships or the likes don?t belong in a bakery. So no complaints here. I?m thankful for frequent updates. Now if you guys could only re release the woodland park goal I?d be very happy 😃

Thank you very much Bakerling for sharing goal info. 🙏☺️. Emoji (Hands together as in prayer accompanied by a smiling face) :-)

Unless you're studying to be a astrophysicist, I do not see how this has anything to do with back to school.
    You ask us what we would like and, then come up with this. PATHETIC.

New Resident
    Which oven for cooking planetary parfait? Thanks.

starship stove. Scroll to next page

I'm thrilled to have three new recipes on starship stove since its mastered the 3 recipes it came with. Also have had balloon envy for so long I'm thrilled to finally get one for my bakery. Happy baking!!

New Resident
    How many parts to this goal?

It's on the second page of recipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by gudrix View Post
    Yes, and I'm being ask for the parfait and the tarts I have the tarts but not the parfait. 😥

Quote Originally Posted by gudrix View Post
    Yes, and I'm being ask for the parfait and the tarts I have the tarts but not the parfait. ��
    Sorry for late reply. Did you look on the second page in the oven? It should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by reezare52 View Post
    How many parts to this goal?
    I believe there are 4 parts to this goal.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast