Thread: Free gems button

New Resident

Free gems button

On the top of the screen next to the apple count is a button titled free gems. Tapping on the button brings you to a site with many company logo buttons to tap. Since we can no longer craft with gems do we earn anything else from pursuing it further?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The offers are for free Gold.

Gems is a term often used for premium currency and is not the same as Gemstones, the old parts used to craft certain Dragons.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The offers are for free Gold.

Gems is a term often used for premium currency and is not the same as Gemstones, the old parts used to craft certain Dragons.
    Oh premium currency such as gold or possibly essence? Perhaps if someone made the minimal programming change required, this question would never have been asked. Just a thought, thank you for your response

Quote Originally Posted by rfs28x View Post
    Oh premium currency such as gold or possibly essence? Perhaps if someone made the minimal programming change required, this question would never have been asked. Just a thought, thank you for your response
    No, the offer is for Gold only.

Can you clarify further what you mean by minimal programming change? If you have more insight about our product than our development team, we'd like to hear your feedback.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    No, the offer is for Gold only.

Can you clarify further what you mean by minimal programming change? If you have more insight about our product than our development team, we'd like to hear your feedback.
    According to a person who was a professional programmer for over 20 years, it should be very easy to change a label from gems to gold. The label clarification in the spell shop was accomplished. It is true that the gem label is only a minor inconvenience but it has been a minor inconvenience for many months. It is also possible that there are newer players who were not playing when the change from gemstones occurred and the fact that the label was not changed could certainly lead to confusion. I think this clarifies my position, but if not, it is the best that I can do. Good day to you

Quote Originally Posted by rfs28x View Post
    According to a person who was a professional programmer for over 20 years, it should be very easy to change a label from gems to gold. The label clarification in the spell shop was accomplished. It is true that the gem label is only a minor inconvenience but it has been a minor inconvenience for many months. It is also possible that there are newer players who were not playing when the change from gemstones occurred and the fact that the label was not changed could certainly lead to confusion. I think this clarifies my position, but if not, it is the best that I can do. Good day to you
    The spell shop and the offer wall label are different and cannot be updated in the same fashion. All aspects of the game aren't the same and cannot be remedied in the same way.