Thread: Lion from leaderboard

Rhino Keeper

Lion from leaderboard

Hi I was trying to figure out where to report this. I was lucky enough to come in second even though my focus was on the gold troll tokens. However the lion that I won regularly drops 2 trade tickets seems like it is every 3rd day. Very nice drops. So glad that by not trying I won it. Only because I don?t think anyone in our group was really trying to actually win.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Hi I was trying to figure out where to report this. I was lucky enough to come in second even though my focus was on the gold troll tokens. However the lion that I won regularly drops 2 trade tickets seems like it is every 3rd day. Very nice drops. So glad that by not trying I won it. Only because I don?t think anyone in our group was really trying to actually win.
    My armoured lion from the MRC just dropped 3 trade tickets. But it doesn't do it every 3rd day I don't believe. But it kinda makes me want to get some more, when I get my gold built back up that is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My armoured lion from the MRC just dropped 3 trade tickets. But it doesn't do it every 3rd day I don't believe. But it kinda makes me want to get some more, when I get my gold built back up that is.
    Awesome to know I don’t have any yet

Host(ess)
    I still never got any trade tickets from mine but most of the time i get 2 wisp lanterns and i even got an enchantet lantern.

Nightclub Owner
    I was glad to see such great drops from an LB pet (anything that offers Expansion Permits is a win in my book) and with a 6 timer we increase our odds of the rarer drops. This is hands down, the best LB pet yet and I'm really hoping that they'll keep to this trend in the future for other event pets.

As for Trade Tickets, I have 3 Armored Lions and usually at least one of them will drop Tickets each collection. I was expecting them to be a super rare drop but surprisingly all the Lion pets have some of the best drop rates in my realm. Maybe the usual animal drop coder was out sick that day and the person subbing was feeling super generous? Either way the Lions have earned a permanent spot on my board.

I got an expansion permit from the royal lion ))

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was glad to see such great drops from an LB pet (anything that offers Expansion Permits is a win in my book) and with a 6 timer we increase our odds of the rarer drops. This is hands down, the best LB pet yet and I'm really hoping that they'll keep to this trend in the future for other event pets.

As for Trade Tickets, I have 3 Armored Lions and usually at least one of them will drop Tickets each collection. I was expecting them to be a super rare drop but surprisingly all the Lion pets have some of the best drop rates in my realm. Maybe the usual animal drop coder was out sick that day and the person subbing was feeling super generous? Either way the Lions have earned a permanent spot on my board.
    You're lucky I would think..
    I have 2 Armored Lions and the 3Tickets may drop once a week maybe! Since I've crafted them I'd say I've got total Ticket drops twice. Actually I was holding off on crafting the 3rd as for me it was quicker the craft the tickets instead of waiting on them lions and save my gold.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    I got an expansion permit from the royal lion ))
    Confirm.. he did drop an Expansion Permit for me too, for the first time, but it seemed so insignificant as I need around 59 of them Expansion Permits to open the plots. This part personally speaking.. seems it'll take forever & ever and see drops as too rare to be of help.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74