Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warbler Dragon ( Mining Dragon) August 7 2018

The Honorable Panda

Warbler Dragon ( Mining Dragon) August 7 2018

Collect Seastones from mining to create Warbler Dragon!

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Black, Yellow

Available at: Level 45
    Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coins
    Incubation: 15 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Good another Black dragon for mi collection

Fashion Designer
    we have many black yellow combo dragons already.

and this month's monthly dragon : white /blue, black red, also too many of them already....

Nightclub Owner
    In general, I like this dragon. Specifically, it's the look of it that catches my eye. Now that I think about it -- all the bird-themed dragons so far are nice looking and they all seem to be the proper size which is nice. Some of those gemstone and flower dragons are way out of proportion and look like giants.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    we have many black yellow combo dragons already.

and this month's monthly dragon : white /blue, black red, also too many of them already....
    Well to be fair, at over 1200 dragons there's a lot of all color combos at this point. I think people get excited by black dragons for two reasons:
    1 - They're good fighters and 2 - They're a pain in the neck to breed so it's better to get them through non-breeding avenues.

Banned
    I'm a novice birder, so I am really enjoying the bird theme, although I don't think that most of the dragons look very birdish. It's more just that their coloring matches the birds they represent and they have feathers. But at least it's something new. I'm surprised they didn't make a new bird element! Lol!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm a novice birder, so I am really enjoying the bird theme, although I don't think that most of the dragons look very birdish. It's more just that their coloring matches the birds they represent and they have feathers. But at least it's something new. I'm surprised they didn't make a new bird element! Lol!
    I had the same thought, lol...but quickly shushed my mind lest the idea slip into the ether for an s8 employee to pick up. It's not that I don't appreciate new types, it's more that I personally think they shouldn't add any more new types until they've fully integrated the ones we already have and dealt with the myriad issues we face in daily game play.

Rhino Keeper
    Do champs ever come up as mining dragons? I don’t have any and could really use one. How are they earned now a days? (I stopped playing for about a year and cannot remember).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    Do champs ever come up as mining dragons? I don?t have any and could really use one. How are they earned now a days? (I stopped playing for about a year and cannot remember).
    Mithril (champion/metal) was the champ mining dragon a few months ago and last year. I doubt it'll be released again. This was the only champion dragon that could be gotten through the mine that I know of.
    You can now obtain champion dragons by the new codex. Most are available at 800 essence. You obtain essence by trading dragons and, depending on the rarity, you get from 2 up to 100 on the trade. I went that route to get Gilded Knight since it was released before I started playing. Champ dragons are still available through tournaments as well but they've been very few and far between lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, Skyharbor! I was fortunate enough to get Mithril on my main account. I thought I obtained it through the mine. Thank you for the feedback. I’ll keep plugging away on essence since I can’t ever finish a battle tournament on my smaller account.

Rhino Keeper
    Well looks like I'm not going to be able to earn this dragon from the mine this month. That hasnt happened to me since i first started playing about 2 years ago. We didn't get a full month to be able to earn the parts since it didn't start till 8/7. The amount of parts needed should have been lowered if we weren't going to get the full month to earn it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast