Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limited time: crafting essence into boosts

Nightclub Owner
    I think the big issue is that we're unable to see what boosts they're offering so players have no idea what they're getting for their Essence. That's what I thought was a bug; the fact that the boosts aren't labeled properly. If it's not a bug then it's a poor choice on their part and makes it seem as though they're intentionally misleading us because all boosts in the past have been 10x in the Spell Shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think the big issue is that we're unable to see what boosts they're offering so players have no idea what they're getting for their Essence. That's what I thought was a bug; the fact that the boosts aren't labeled properly. If it's not a bug then it's a poor choice on their part and makes it seem as though they're intentionally misleading us because all boosts in the past have been 10x in the Spell Shop.
    This is exactly my problem! How hard would it be to add to the text "2X"?

Unfortunately, the main problem in the S8 group is the lack of common sense!
    Some hours ago I mentioned that there aren't fair/normal exchange rates inside the game and by not having the suitable info, we get confused all the time or we are falling into traps!
    So, please, let me do the maths to help you with the calculations:
    For example the Destiny Delta habitat costs 600 Gold, but you can also craft it by spending 1600 Essences.
    I don't know if it is a fair rate or not, but it is a fact for some months now.
    So, taking that rate as a base and by using the simple rule of three 100 Gold X 1600 Essences / 600 Gold = ~267 Essences, which means that every object of 100 Gold value needs ~267 Essences.
    If someone wants to buy the Dragon Tales token, which can be traded for 3 pieces of 10X Farming Boosts, the token costs 300 Gold. According to the maths above, the value of 300 Gold in Essences would be 800!
    In conclusion, the 3 pieces of 10X Boosts would cost 800 Essences and you made an "offer" of 3 pieces of 2X Boosts (without any info that you are referring to 2X) for 500 Essences!!!
    We used to have the Gold Traps and now we also have the Essences Traps, camouflaged as supposed offers!
    I have nothing more to add about it. For sure, maths don't lie!
    Last edited by mylord7; 08-09-18 at 09:38 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot to prove my words (mea culpa).
    Well, thank you for your answer Elsa, but do you really consider as an OFFER the waste of 500 Essences for 2X Boosts only?
    Anyone can have 2X Boosts, easily, even in the Timber League (the lowest league) of the Bingo!
    So, what's the point to spend the valuable and hard collecting 500 Essences? If it not a bug, then what kind of decision is that?
    Is there anybody in the devs/support team who plays the Dragon Story and realizes the needs of us the caretakers and what could be considered as a fair/normal exchange rate inside the game? I really doubt about it anymore!
    Well... I have been in the gold league consistently for over a year so I don't get any 2X boosts. However....I don't want them.

I was looking forward to 10X boost but yeah, when I crafted the hatching boost today it was a 2X. I thought I had just seen it wrong yesterday. I didn't really look today before I started crafting. Still useful but yeah...

I get the 10X breeding boost a lot and ocassionally, the 10X evolving boost but often I don't get high enough points to get the 10X hatching boost so was looking forward to that. The evolving boost is the lower one and I only get one, so I was going to craft more of those since I use those.

Oh well...since I used my last 10X hatching boost earlier today, the 2X hatching boosts are kind of useful but not really. I will probably use them up this event since with 2 breeding dens and 2 nests I have trouble timing hatching/breeding well. I'm saving up for a 3rd nest (still kicking myself that I didn't buy them when they were on sale earlier this year.

The Honorable Panda
    I checked into this and you receive 3. They're the 2x Boosts.
    Also please note, that the 2x boosts were the original amount, they were not changed.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    This is exactly my problem! How hard would it be to add to the text "2X"?
    We thought it would create confusion: 2x Nest Boosts x3

We've updated the text to 2x Nest Boosts (3) for all the boost crafts. I hope that this is clear enough as to which one is the quantity.

Thank you Elsa for the changes. Instead it is clear enough now!
    Of course, I can't be glad, because I have already felt into this trap, by spending 500 Essences for 2X Boosts that are extremly overprized and absolutely not needed for me, but at least your reaction/correction was fast and that is a significant pros!
    Please, re-consider the exchange rates for the future offers to be more realistic and a little bit more generous!

Farm Supplier
    So.. only 2-3x boosting not 10x? Hazzz i was thinking it getting easier and make me more lazy because I don’t have to do adventure to get boost , just working on breeding ultra rare n trade lol so 2x boost is nothing

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Thank you Elsa for the changes. Instead it is clear enough now!
    Of course, I can't be glad, because I have already felt into this trap, by spending 500 Essences for 2X Boosts that are extremly overprized and absolutely not needed for me, but at least your reaction/correction was fast and that is a significant pros!
    Please, re-consider the exchange rates for the future offers to be more realistic and a little bit more generous!
    I'll forward the feedback to the team for review.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12