Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited time: crafting essence into boosts

Rhino Keeper

Limited time: crafting essence into boosts

Limited time in the crafting den we can craft essence into boosts. Like normal my game doesn’t show the type of boost it gives. I’m not putting 500 essence into some 2X boosts. Can anyone confirm exactly what we’re potentially crafting?

Edit- KP

I checked into this and you receive 3. They're the 2x Boosts.
    Also please note, that the 2x boosts were the original amount, they were not changed.

Thanks!

Last edited by kooky panda; 08-09-18 at 09:42 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I could've sworn that in my Spell Shop yesterday, it showed them as 10x boosts. When I went to double check this morning I cannot see the specific boosts for some reason and I checked all my devices (iPad, iPhone or Android Tablet) so it seems to be widespread. The only thing I can see specifics for is the one where you trade 50 Essence for 5200 food. What an odd glitch. I don't blame you one bit for not blindly trading Essence for boosts that could technically be anything.

Perhaps this should be posted to the bugs thread to bring s8's attention to it?

The Honorable Panda
    Checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So I tried it on one of my small accounts- it had barely enough essence. So literally ALL the essence I’d collected there since they changed it... went to some 2X boosts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    So I tried it on one of my small accounts- it had barely enough essence. So literally ALL the essence I’d collected there since they changed it... went to some 2X boosts.
    Oh no! That's terrible but it's good of you to share the info so maybe others won't fall into that trap.

Rhino Keeper
    500 essence for a x2 bonus ? i feel *****ed

My ideal conversion rate be :

50 essence => (2x bonus) 3 hours

100 essence + 4 (2x bonus) => 5x bonus 12 hours

200 essence + 4 (5x bonus) => 10x bonus 24 hours

and rotate the type ofd recipes each week

WEEK_OF_YEAR % 4 : {
    0 Evolving
    1 Harvesting
    2 Breeding
    3 Hatching }
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 08-08-18 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I could've sworn that in my Spell Shop yesterday, it showed them as 10x boosts. When I went to double check this morning I cannot see the specific boosts for some reason and I checked all my devices (iPad, iPhone or Android Tablet) so it seems to be widespread. The only thing I can see specifics for is the one where you trade 50 Essence for 5200 food. What an odd glitch. I don't blame you one bit for not blindly trading Essence for boosts that could technically be anything.

Perhaps this should be posted to the bugs thread to bring s8's attention to it?
    Unfortunately, I confirm it and I have felt into this trap too!
    Yesterday, before I went to sleep the offer was 500 Essences for three 10X Boosts. So, today morning, without any further confirmation, I traded 500 Essences for three 10X Evolution Boosts and instead of that I took three 2X Evolution Boosts.
    I feel *****ed, because I wasted 500 extremely valuable Essences, which are so hard to be collected, for almost nothing!
    I am sick of all these bugs lately!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Checking on this.
    Please, check on this and if it's needed I will send a support ticket.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Unfortunately, I confirm it and I have felt into this trap too!
    Yesterday, before I went to sleep the offer was 500 Essences for three 10X Boosts. So, today morning, without any further confirmation, I traded 500 Essences for three 10X Evolution Boosts and instead of that I took three 2X Evolution Boosts.
    I feel *****ed, because I wasted 500 extremely valuable Essences, which are so hard to be collected, for almost nothing!
    I am sick of all these bugs lately!!!

Please, check on this and if it's needed I will send a support ticket.
    I confirmed that this is not a bug and that we never offered 10x boosts for this craft. It was always 2x boost.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I confirmed that this is not a bug and that we never offered 10x boosts for this craft. It was always 2x boost.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a screenshot to prove my words (mea culpa).
    Well, thank you for your answer Elsa, but do you really consider as an OFFER the waste of 500 Essences for 2X Boosts only?
    Anyone can have 2X Boosts, easily, even in the Timber League (the lowest league) of the Bingo!
    So, what's the point to spend the valuable and hard collecting 500 Essences? If it not a bug, then what kind of decision is that?
    Is there anybody in the devs/support team who plays the Dragon Story and realizes the needs of us the caretakers and what could be considered as a fair/normal exchange rate inside the game? I really doubt about it anymore!

Banned
    I would have considered using Essence to get 5x evolution boosts, definitely would have spent it for 10x boosts, but I wouldn't even spend 10 Essence on a 2x boost. 😕

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast