View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

11 25.58%
  • I didn't like this event

23 53.49%
  • I completed all individual prizes

4 9.30%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

37 86.05%
  • I unlocked community prizes

32 74.42%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

5 11.63%
  • Star Jar

7 16.28%
  • Planetary Tile

5 11.63%
  • Planetary Tree

5 11.63%
  • Marsupial

14 32.56%
  • Neptuna

11 25.58%
  • Jupitern

18 41.86%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 18.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Starry Night - 2018 Aug 7 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor

FOREST PARTY: Starry Night - 2018 Aug 7 (POLL ADDED)

Jupitern, Marsupial, Neptuna - new creature
    More information on Jupitern, Marsupial, Neptuna in Creatures Guide.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1615 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	46513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	46514

Rhino Keeper
    The kangaroo creature is cute.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the new habitat but please S8 for 200 gems it should hold more than one element 🙁

Farm Supplier
    Well, no point in this as it’s impossible unless you have money to burn. ��

Fashion Designer
    Well...made it to community thanks to my luck with newtron. Juptern (if i spelt it right)is sooo cute as a baby!

Executive Chef
    I'm really love the Marsupial. But I'm affraid it's not gonna happen. With breeding the Newtron it's possible.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Banned
    I haven't been able to breed anything. Hopefully I will be able to unlock community prizes on both accounts, though. I like the Jupitern, but we did just have a bird with things under its wings just a few months ago. The Jupiters under his wings look pretty cool, though - nice detail. And they did a good job on the punny names.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I haven't been able to breed anything. Hopefully I will be able to unlock community prizes on both accounts, though. I like the Jupitern, but we did just have a bird with things under its wings just a few months ago. The Jupiters under his wings look pretty cool, though - nice detail. And they did a good job on the punny names.
    I've bred 2 Moonbills, and that's all. I got super excited earlier today when I saw an egg I didn't recognize, but it was a 5-hour timer, and I knew I hadn't been breeding for a 5-hour animal (I DESPERATELY want the Newtron). Turns out it was a Parrotfish, which I had completely forgotten was a permanent creature. I don't think I've seen one at all since the event where it was introduced.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I've bred 2 Moonbills, and that's all. I got super excited earlier today when I saw an egg I didn't recognize, but it was a 5-hour timer, and I knew I hadn't been breeding for a 5-hour animal (I DESPERATELY want the Newtron). Turns out it was a Parrotfish, which I had completely forgotten was a permanent creature. I don't think I've seen one at all since the event where it was introduced.
    That is *so* funny! The exact same thing happened to me! i got a Parrotfish yesterday, and I was like, "What is this?" I had totally forgotten about it, too. I would have kept it because it's such a cute baby, but I already have 1 and no room for any more animals on that account.

So, this might seem strange to the rest of you, but I am kind of stuck because I like *so* many of my animals *so* much better when they are babies that I have kind of run out of animals that I want to evolve, which makes it super hard to compete in world events and leaderboards. I guess I could just buy Lightning Leopards or something and keep hatching, evolving, and then selling them off. i just hate to invest food in animals I don't intend to keep. ugh! This game is so hard! #FirstWorldProblems

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    So, this might seem strange to the rest of you, but I am kind of stuck because I like *so* many of my animals *so* much better when they are babies that I have kind of run out of animals that I want to evolve, which makes it super hard to compete in world events and leaderboards. I guess I could just buy Lightning Leopards or something and keep hatching, evolving, and then selling them off. i just hate to invest food in animals I don't intend to keep. ugh! This game is so hard! #FirstWorldProblems
    I prefer the baby animals too!! Most of my forest is unevolved unless I have to evolve to complete an event (usually storybook). I keep several, like 2-3, spare small habitats right near my breeding den to store duplicates that I can evolve and then sell. It doesn?t take too much food to get them to level 4. downside is that I can never seem to keep up with expansion. Too many cute babies still in storage!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast