Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newtron - 2018 Aug 7

Wasn?t able to get the newtron (not that I?m surprised because 99% of the time I ever breed these goal animals) I think the odds are so high against getting this because of how many different combos the space element throws. Another fail to add to the book of fails for me!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    Wasn?t able to get the newtron (not that I?m surprised because 99% of the time I ever breed these goal animals) I think the odds are so high against getting this because of how many different combos the space element throws. Another fail to add to the book of fails for me!
    Same here. No luck what so ever.....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Me neither. Normally I can be very zen about whether or not I get a new animal, but I confess I am really disappointed this time. It sure does suck a lot of the joy out of the game when so many of the goals are practically impossible to achieve without spending real money.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Me neither. Normally I can be very zen about whether or not I get a new animal, but I confess I am really disappointed this time. It sure does suck a lot of the joy out of the game when so many of the goals are practically impossible to achieve without spending real money.
    Hi, I agree with you. I have not completed too many goals & special breeding. The first time that I cannot complete a story book because of the battle tournament, I am going to have to quit playing the game. I barely made the last 2 story book adventures.
    Latoyab211

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Latoyab211 View Post
    Hi, I agree with you. I have not completed too many goals & special breeding. The first time that I cannot complete a story book because of the battle tournament, I am going to have to quit playing the game. I barely made the last 2 story book adventures.
    Well that just happened to me on my main account that I've been playing for 4 years. I couldn't breed an Alpine Elephant to save my life. Finally on day 10 I got one which enabled me to get the second storybook animal but barely. I can't expand anymore and I think it's the games way of telling me game over literally.

Rhino Keeper
    I have yet to get any of these special breeds...I don?t think it is worth my time to try any more...I will just breed for the usual breedables...maybe I will be lucky and get a special one if I don?t try to breed for it specifically!

I was gone and consequently unable to access the app during most of this guy’s breeding period... ended up with less than two days to try for it and a 19-hour fail almost right off the bat. Pretty sad about that; I knew it was a long shot right from the start given how little time I had but this critter is so cute!! I would love to see more axlotls in the game though- especially if they all looked as happy as this one. <3
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

Fashion Designer
    I just googled the axlotl - I had no idea the Newtron was based on a real creature! I just figured it was someone's fanciful representation of a neutron. LOL They are super cute!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234