Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Starry Night - No icon to count points!

Executive Chef

Starry Night - No icon to count points!

Started breeding for part 2 and noticed there was no WE to total my points! Here we go again :/ side goal isn't counting either, I wasted too many gems before I realized...

Don't breed til you see the event icon with milestones!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    @all Please submit a request ticket for assistance with your Gem refund for Eclipserval.

We are reviewing the other World Event issue.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 08-07-18 at 02:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Started breeding for part 2 and noticed there was no WE to total my points! Here we go again :/ side goal isn't counting either, I wasted too many gems before I realized...

Don't breed til you see the event icon with milestones!
    thanks for posting. Unfortunately I noticed too late. I already spent several hundred gems trying for pt 2 as well. Every breeding I got was between 17 and 23 hrs. So not happy with S8
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 08-07-18 at 12:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Also just been *****ed by this :/ incredibly frustrating when your expecting points and nothing.
    Is the event out late or?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Also just been *****ed by this :/ incredibly frustrating when your expecting points and nothing.
    Is the event out late or?
    well my WE has shown up but all my pts for over 300 gems I spent breeding are missing.

I too have lost way too many gems trying to breed for part 2. ��

Executive Chef
    Can someone post if they breed the dark/electric Ecliprval, since it's not in the shop I'm wondering if they forgot to even make it breedable.

Also Newtron space/water.. Space is throwing dark and earth.. Ugh
    Just got Newtron.. 8 hours with Plutopus and Frostfang - lvl to 10 for 250 planet pieces
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 08-07-18 at 01:39 PM.

Same thing happened to me! I have been robbed of points. I am also wondering as stated above if exliprval is even breedable at this time!?
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the report everyone! I've sent this over and I'll update as soon as I have more information!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    Thanks for the report everyone! I've sent this over and I'll update as soon as I have more information!
    The icon with milestones is now working, however Ecliprval isn't in the shop and with the amt of gems spent if it was breedable I'd have it by now.. Bred Newtron it is in the shop.

Thx for cking on this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    The icon with milestones is now working, however Ecliprval isn't in the shop and with the amt of gems spent if it was breedable I'd have it by now.. Bred Newtron it is in the shop.

Thx for cking on this
    Its now in the shop, but does not help that I spent 1,500 gems breeding for it. I could have bought it for 1,200 gems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast