Thread: I just got *****ed from winning the leaderboard i was in

I just got *****ed from winning the leaderboard i was in

Ok I was doing the leaderboard event and I was in lead for the most part from Saturday or Sunday and was watching the time count down and as usual watching every one try to boost ahead and I decided to use a boots myself just to make sure

Now according to the game clock on my end it said time had run out and was over and was still in first and I was waiting for the results to get the prize Well it said I was in 3rd meaning I didn't get the grand prizes

So unless somehow someone had more time than I did I don't see how I lost ??..

And this isn't the first time that its happened which is why im saying something now ?..

Rhino Keeper
    Thats happened to me before too. They must not update the leaderboard towards the end until its finished.

Happened to me too - the ,reason‘ was that the LB ends slightly different - pretty unfair but just keep boosting over the time
    Pretty unhappy as well - was pushed in second 20 min before finish and to third 3 min before and checked the last time 4 min before end - God I hate that only two can get the ,Big‘ prize si had 12100 points and second 12600
    In my opinion the prize should be related to the points

Try contacting them...not saying it will help but worth a shot!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    Ok I was doing the leaderboard event and I was in lead for the most part from Saturday or Sunday and was watching the time count down and as usual watching every one try to boost ahead and I decided to use a boots myself just to make sure

Now according to the game clock on my end it said time had run out and was over and was still in first and I was waiting for the results to get the prize Well it said I was in 3rd meaning I didn't get the grand prizes

So unless somehow someone had more time than I did I don't see how I lost ??..

And this isn't the first time that its happened which is why im saying something now ?..
    You can contact support so an agent can check your game.
    See support link in my signature.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request