Thread: Mars Dragon: (craft in Spell Shop) August 7 2018

The Honorable Panda

Mars Dragon: (craft in Spell Shop) August 7 2018

Mars Dragon

Earn Mar Stones in the Battle Arena to craft this dragon!

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Cosmic, Red

Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coins
    Incubation: 15 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-09-18 at 01:22 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I was wondering when they would release the fourth planet from the sun? It was missed out on when the cosmic had its theme earlier this year. I have an idea to make all the planets a cosmic type since some were already released under different elements. Neo Mercury - cosmic/black/yellow, Neo Earth - cosmic/blue/green.

Rhino Keeper
    What is the deadline to collect 100 Mars Stone? Is it a week, a month, etc.?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I was wondering when they would release the fourth planet from the sun? It was missed out on when the cosmic had its theme earlier this year. I have an idea to make all the planets a cosmic type since some were already released under different elements. Neo Mercury - cosmic/black/yellow, Neo Earth - cosmic/blue/green.
    This is a smashing idea! Usually I get a little twitchy when I see Neo dragons as it seems like they just couldn't put forth any effort and just threw a Neo in front of a random dragon name. For example Neo Bubble or Neo Goblin seemed out of let field as there was absolutely no need for those to be Neos, those dragons could have been named any other name and no one would've batted a lash.

Your Neo Planet idea however, totally makes sense because as you pointed out there are planets already listed under various elements and by creating a new line of planets they could all be under one banner and easily kept together. This is one Neo line I would get behind and would love to see in the game! I honestly sort of can't believe they haven't done this yet when they went a little Neo nuts and gave us 43 Neos that mostly didn't need to be Neos, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    What is the deadline to collect 100 Mars Stone? Is it a week, a month, etc.?
    The mining dragons are always listed for about a month though there's no exact schedule so we only have past releases to go off of. The last dragon in the mine, Coconut, was released on July 13 and I'm pretty sure it left the day Mars came out which would be 25 days total; 24 if Coconut left the day before.

It doesn't sound like a lot of time when I see it written like that, but s8 makes sure to put up a timer several days before it leaves the mine so we're not caught off guard. It's also nice that if we don't get the mining dragon when it's first released, we know it will return in the future and we can pick up right where we left off since we keep all the materials in storage.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-13-18 at 02:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The mining dragons are always listed for about a month though there's no exact schedule so we only have past releases to go off of. The last dragon in the mine, Coconut, was released on July 13 and I'm pretty sure it left the day Mars came out which would be 25 days total; 24 if Coconut left the day before.

It doesn't sound like a lot of time when I see it written like that, but s8 makes sure to put up a timer several days before it leaves the mine so we're not caught off guard. It's also nice that if we don't get the mining dragon when it's first released, we know it will return in the future and we can pick up right where we left off since we keep all the materials in storage.
    Thanks for the mining info but isn't the Mars dragon from the Battle Arena and Warbler dragon from the mine? I was asking about the Mars dragon because I've never participated for dragons in the Battle Arena. So, the Mars dragon from the Battle Arena is a month long event too?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Thanks for the mining info but isn't the Mars dragon from the Battle Arena and Warbler dragon from the mine? I was asking about the Mars dragon because I've never participated for dragons in the Battle Arena. So, the Mars dragon from the Battle Arena is a month long event too?
    LOL, sorry about that but the same rules apply. They both arrived at the same time and will leave at the same time, and you'll see the limited timer pop up in the spell shop before this battle arena dragon leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    LOL, sorry about that but the same rules apply. They both arrived at the same time and will leave at the same time, and you'll see the limited timer pop up in the spell shop before this battle arena dragon leaves.
    Thank you for the help. Much appreciated!

Rhino Keeper
    i craft mine