View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

22 78.57%
  • I did not like this Event

4 14.29%
  • I could not finish in time

3 10.71%
  • Great bird

4 14.29%
  • Sky Flier

5 17.86%
  • Oriole Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Secretary Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Essence

19 67.86%
  • Marble Keys

19 67.86%
  • Adventure Tickets

22 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Summer Hatching Community Event -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I did the math for a low level player - one den, one nest, one temple, 7 farms:

5 pts for battling times 12 equals 60
    5 points for breeding times 24 equals 120
    2 for hatching times 24 equals 48
    2 for harvesting times 7 farms times 24 equals 336
    5 for evolving times 24 equals 120

Per Day average is 684

For 7 days is 4788

Add in the Flier, let's say that was acquired on day 4, so 150 per collection, 4 collections per day, for 3 days is 1800

So, someone at a low level will get about 6588 without gold or the special dragon.

So, this is still a hard event for some, but not impossible as you can get the gold pheasant dragon through crafting. I crafted mine on day 2. Someone with less would probably have to wait until day 4 or 5 but with only a 4 hour hatcing/evolving time and low food needs (looked like it was the same food needs as Fire dragon), a low level person could relatively easily get that dragon to level 10 and get another 3000 points for a total of 9588.

I think all these items considered, it is a very good event. I was getting frustrated with having to use gold to complete this event, which you shouldn't have to. If I, as a high level player, must use gold, then a lower level player must be really frustrated. So, overall I like the new format and hope they stick with it.
    To add to this

You get 72 gold and 48 Platinum each day by breeding, hatching and evolving.

And you get 3 eggs as the secind milestone in the event, in total you need to craft 12 of the 15 gems of the common dragon

To craft 12 gems in 6 days you need craft 2 platinum each day (to complete 25 for the second gem)

You will get +1000 copper and silver for harvesting from your 7 farms OR you can ask your neighbors for both Copper and silver at the start of the event

You need 80 coper and 80 silver and 4 hours to craft 2 platinum and another 2 hours to craft both gems.

You can complete (in theory) the common dragon by the day 6 and evolve it to 10 in the 7th day to get full Feathers for the monthly dragon

This event can give you two dragons ( without needed of doing the quests) and full points without breeding the common dragon.
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 08-14-18 at 03:11 PM.

New Resident

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    I finally have enough to start crafting! With over a day remaining and 750 eggs for hatching and then leveling there is actually still a chance of getting the final dragon. Even if I do not get it this is still the first time ever there was a chance of this account getting so far in the world events. Thank you for the changes!
    one of my accounts was able to breed one and so excited that i finished it. Going through the whole event trying to breed on my other account and I failed. I finally crafted that gold pheasant dragon with 6 minutes left. I got the Oriole just not secretary. I'm grateful I got what I got. I hope they continues using this on every event. It will give us a chance. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    To add to this

You can complete (in theory) the common dragon by the day 6 and evolve it to 10 in the 7th day to get full Feathers for the monthly dragon

This event can give you two dragons (event without doing the quests) and full points without breeding the common dragon.
    In practice i complete all milestone of this event without breeding the common, i make it and evolving in the last minutos of the event Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-08-14 at 12.21.56.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	46588

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    In practice i complete all milestone of this event without breeding the common, i make it and evolving in the last minutos of the event Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-08-14 at 12.21.56.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	46588
    Congratulaions, CranberryMil!

Executive Chef
    The first time for a very long time I have finished to the very end ...... the final community tickets awarded brought my own total up so I can craft the Neo Diamond and it's sitting on a nest ...... playable storm 8 thanks you
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

The Honorable Panda
    New Poll Added!!!
    You can choose more than one item.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes! Results have been submitted!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011