View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

22 78.57%
  • I did not like this Event

4 14.29%
  • I could not finish in time

3 10.71%
  • Great bird

4 14.29%
  • Sky Flier

5 17.86%
  • Oriole Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Secretary Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Essence

19 67.86%
  • Marble Keys

19 67.86%
  • Adventure Tickets

22 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Hatching Community Event -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this - 4th milestone is Oriole at 6,000

I am surprised, I am at 2,000 eggs already.

If you need 9500, that's about 1358/day or 57/hour.

I started out with a 'stacked deck' which I guess helped me get to 2k before the first day is really done, but if I keep going on this trend, I will have the 9500 easily.

I have not gotten a Gold Pheasant dragon yet, so this is just from breeding, farming, hatching, evolving. I did activate the second nest because I usually need it for the community event and so far it still gets me the monthly dragon that you get from breeding. I also got the essence prize for the sky flier goal. Previously, that goal was for the "point creator" you can only buy so that was nice to get.

I am also working on crafting for the Gold Pheasant, while still attempting breeding. Since yesterday, I got something like 125 gold and 95 silver. You need 25 of each for the Caretaker Gem and you need 15 total Gems to craft the Gold Pheasant dragon. You get 5 Caretaker Gemsfor the 3rd milestone (previously mentiones). It looks like I should be able to craft the Gold Pheasant by tomorrow.

I hate to say it .... but it looks like they essentially made this event easier to complete than in the past.

If that is the case, I will just may up my gold buying budget back to where it was last winter...

Executive Chef
    Hi all, what’s a Great Bird Prize?

I can’t find it in Storage! Please assist, ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

So what is and where is the caretakers egg ? Not in storage. Does it do anything ?

Nightclub Owner
    The Great Bird statue is a decor item only (doesn't give eggs) and it should be found under the "All" tab. Mine was very far down.

The Caretakers Egg (you get 5 actually) is a crafting material which isn't in storage (oddly) but you can see what it does in the Craft Shop. You can craft more eggs so that you can then craft Golden Phoenix Dragon (15 eggs needed). Each egg takes 1 hour to craft.

Hope this helps
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Thanks Amerirish (: ★ then I don’t need to search for it since it drops nothing lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this - 4th milestone is Oriole at 6,000

I am surprised, I am at 2,000 eggs already.

If you need 9500, that's about 1358/day or 57/hour.

I started out with a 'stacked deck' which I guess helped me get to 2k before the first day is really done, but if I keep going on this trend, I will have the 9500 easily.

I have not gotten a Gold Pheasant dragon yet, so this is just from breeding, farming, hatching, evolving. I did activate the second nest because I usually need it for the community event and so far it still gets me the monthly dragon that you get from breeding. I also got the essence prize for the sky flier goal. Previously, that goal was for the "point creator" you can only buy so that was nice to get.

I am also working on crafting for the Gold Pheasant, while still attempting breeding. Since yesterday, I got something like 125 gold and 95 silver. You need 25 of each for the Caretaker Gem and you need 15 total Gems to craft the Gold Pheasant dragon. You get 5 Caretaker Gemsfor the 3rd milestone (previously mentiones). It looks like I should be able to craft the Gold Pheasant by tomorrow.

I hate to say it .... but it looks like they essentially made this event easier to complete than in the past.

If that is the case, I will just may up my gold buying budget back to where it was last winter...
    This event is smooth sailing so far. My nests, dens, temples and farms were fully prepped and ready to go. I finally got the common dragon, it's evolving to a 7 now. I'm not going to need the points given by taking it to a 10. Between getting the better point giving decor item, quests, and using my 10x bingo boosts yesterday, I have the community prizes already unlocked. Points are adding up way quicker then I thought they would.

I'll miss the next event, leaving for a trip on Monday, need to get this one finished before the plane door closes........

Rhino Keeper
    I agree
    6 failed attempts to breed the COMMON dragon. I?m not going to worry too much. I get it or I don?t. Actually have never managed to breed the required common in this event so why count lol

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I agree
    6 failed attempts to breed the COMMON dragon. I?m not going to worry too much. I get it or I don?t. Actually have never managed to breed the required common in this event so why count lol
    You can craft if it you're having bad luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You can craft if it you're having bad luck.
    Unless I'm calculating wrong...crafting is going to take a few days to accumulate enough platinum coins, if you don't want to use boosts to speed up collecting.
    It's a shame S8 doesn't make it easier for players to collect speckled eggs. Concept wise having pheasant to quest may be good but if it takes 5 days to get that common dragon, well the 6000 points for 1st dragon is impossible.

Players have been moaning for months about so much going on with back to back games and needing to spend so much time playing to try to finish each one and many times failing and so what does S8 do?? Piles on more complications.

Banned
    It drives me nuts that they call them "speckle" eggs instead of speckled. Do you eat devil eggs or deviled eggs? 🙄

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast