View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

22 78.57%
  • I did not like this Event

4 14.29%
  • I could not finish in time

3 10.71%
  • Great bird

4 14.29%
  • Sky Flier

5 17.86%
  • Oriole Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Secretary Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Essence

19 67.86%
  • Marble Keys

19 67.86%
  • Adventure Tickets

22 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Summer Hatching Community Event -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    I have a second account on my phone because I never took the time to figure out how to have my main account accessible on both my iPad and the phone. Anyway, I don’t play that account often. It is under lvl 80. With this new event design I decided to give it a try. So far no luck breading the common. Even so, it looks as if I will qualify for the community prize and possibly even get the first dragon.

I really like how the changes of this event allow for lower lvl players and those that do not use much or any gold (never on that account) to actually feel like they are part of the game. I can never progress past the first dragon on the DT events, and LB’s are laughable for this little account, so this revised event was a welcomed change. With these types of changes, should the evo temple ever go back on sell I might even buy a little gold on that account.

Thank you for making the game more inviting for players.

Banned
    I'm done, got 9870 points, all milestones done. Get the 1 dragon you need, collect from sky flier n go on the quests. It's MUCH EASIER THAN IN PAST

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank you, Elsa, for your honest reply and for being more available to answer questions during this event. It is much appreciated! I am also pleased with the changes to the world event. It must have taken you guys some time to figure out the logistics and all the math needed for this event!
    Agreeing in all of this. Thanks Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It's a regular decoration.
    Mine has a timer.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Mine has a timer.
    To clear up any confusion: The OP was asking about the Great Bird (1st milestone prize) which is deco only. The Sky Flier (3rd milestone prize) is the one that has a 4 hr timer and awards 150 Speckle Eggs per collection.

Speaking of, it's still surprising to me that they awarded us the more expensive of the two egg dropping decos as they usually don't. This, along with all the other changes made this event much more relaxing -- and therefore enjoyable -- than I can remember any event being since they cut down all event timers.

Thank you s8! You've finally shown us that you are in fact listening and care whether or not we still find enjoyment in this game. I can only hope this is a sign of better times to come and that you'll take this philosophy and apply it to all areas of the game that we players have been struggling with such as land and habitats.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-11-18 at 10:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    i get the first dragon! (6k) \o/

i dnt have the common yet :/

Host(ess)
    I agree that it is easier. I am also complete only spent a few gold before bed time to clean up the dragons with 1-2 hours remaining to hatch.

Fashion Designer
    I really enjoyed this event because it didn?t start with me knowing I was not going to be able to finish it like the others. Before when a world event popped up I would look at the dragons and hope that the one I liked better was the first milestone dragon because otherwise I know I wouldn?t get it. This time I will be able to get both dragons which makes the event worth playing.

Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Totally agree.....good about the marble keys & bad about the food.
    Ah yes, "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" I remember them well.....
    I do remember the good old days too. I remember it used tl get 100 or 500 points to get community prizes. 1,000 would probably better I think lol. I remember we used to get bunch of dragons and decorate the island. I don't want deco. It's hard to get the community prizes unless I can get the gold pheasant. All I get is 10hr, 11hr, 12hr, 15hr and 16.hrs breeding. I'm trying to craft it. 1day and 21hrs to finish this. I'm disabled so I don't have a job and I don't think I'm going to get finished. I hope I'm wrong and I don't mind being wrong. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know how many of each prize we get for the community events?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast