View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

22 78.57%
  • I did not like this Event

4 14.29%
  • I could not finish in time

3 10.71%
  • Great bird

4 14.29%
  • Sky Flier

5 17.86%
  • Oriole Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Secretary Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Essence

19 67.86%
  • Marble Keys

19 67.86%
  • Adventure Tickets

22 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Summer Hatching Community Event -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I happen to like the changes they made to this event and I like that we are able to craft the needed dragon just in case we can't breed it. In the first two days I have almost enough points to unlock the community prizes on main account and I should be able to finish with no problem. Even my baby account has over 3000 points already. Good job S8!! My only issue is that there is too much stuff going on in the spell shop and I can't craft marble keys for the second event in a row

Marble key crafting time has got to decrease if u are gonna have so much going on in the spell shop.
    Ditto to all! 😀

Am almost done. I have about 8500 already, this is almost too easy.. but I suspect S8 will progressively tighten the numbers up in future events. I do like the new format and think it's a nice refresher on the old event format.

Rhino Keeper
    #Elsa

Thanks for reading the discussion so closely, following the launch of the new format. Porsonally I like change once in a while, and this one is clearrly an improveement

Question: Will the same caretaker metals be used for the next world event? Will the caretaker gem?
    In other words, if I'm not going to craft more Gold Pheasants, is there any sense in crafting more platinium and/or gems?

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Question: Will the same caretaker metals be used for the next world event? Will the caretaker gem?
    In other words, if I'm not going to craft more Gold Pheasants, is there any sense in crafting more platinium and/or gems?
    I'd bet caretaker platinum on it. I don't need to craft a Gold Pheasant, but am crafting Caretaker Platinums while I still can. Not sure about the gems. It's marked as limited so they might switch this item for the next event to prevent people from having enough parts to craft the special dragon from the get go... that would be too easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zzGoldmine2 View Post
    I'd bet caretaker platinum on it. I don't need to craft a Gold Pheasant, but am crafting Caretaker Platinums while I still can. Not sure about the gems. It's marked as limited so they might switch this item for the next event to prevent people from having enough parts to craft the special dragon from the get go... that would be too easy.
    That is also my tactic: Crafting platinium but not gems. I would like to know though. Especially as it's blocking my crafting of marble keys

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, it's only day 3 and I've already had almost enough for the last individual price. This event is easy... too easy that I'm kind scared.

And now I felt bad for blowing 250 golds for the collecting statue at beginning 'cause I though this is gonna be the same as recent World Events

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post

AT LAST - THANK YOU STORM 8
    A very welcome change of format - new approach adds flavour
    So - Im on Attempt 9 (yet another fail) to breed The common Gold Pheasant - BUT with the NEW crafting option I can bypass my abysmal luck in breeding commons and progress. The irony is that Im on holiday in Indonesia so often out of range when travelling so I probably wont finish. But at least I know that under normal circumstance I would have and for the first time in months Im actually looking forward to the next community event. Sure hope we see a similar change in Storybook format.
    Thanks again Storm8 for making the LUCK element less crucial.
    Pretty much this. There’s normally SO much to complain about when it comes to Dragon Story, especially with how much they’ve gone downhill over the past couple of years. Alongside how other players felt when this event launched, the points requirements looked terrifying and I let out an irritated sigh.

But after coming to understand how the event has changed and slowly adapting to the new layout, it’s actually been FUN again for the most part. I’m almost on my 6th fail for that stupid common dragon, *BUT* it’s very encouraging to know that we’ve at least been given another option to craft it.

Yes it’s a bit of a lengthy and demanding process, but it’s certainly better than nothing at all! So while I continue to try and breed for it, I’ve at least been given the option to craft the necessary mats alongside the fail-breeding. One of the flaws that I think another player has mentioned is definitely the uselessness for the materials if you do happen to get lucky and successfully breed the dragon. Then you’ve got all those eggs for nothing. Would love to at least trade them in for something.

And with all the adventuring tasks, which solely rely on having the specific dragon to quest for these materials, seem a bit unbalanced. If you’re in a position like I am, where I’ve had horrible luck and will most likely *craft* the dragon before ever resulting in the successful breeding outcome, then I’ve lost several days of being able to use that dragon to send on adventures to obtain other materials for the event, versus someone who may successfully breed it on the first try and can then use all those extra days to send it on the adventuring quests.

Regardless, I do think the response to this event is already MUCH more positive than so many previous events that have obviously frustrated and angered players to no end!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    #Elsa

Thanks for reading the discussion so closely, following the launch of the new format. Porsonally I like change once in a while, and this one is clearrly an improveement

Honest reply: I don't know if we'll reuse the part in the future. We generally don't, though.

Banned
    On my newer account, I bred 2 Golden Pheasants at the exact same time, which was very nice! On my old account, i can't get it for anything. I've been crafting, but it's taking a long time. I'm sorry, I don't remember for sure which combos I used, but I think it was just Air and Fire and then Neo Air and Neo Fire. The account that got the dragons should be able to finish the event - yay! Not sure how far I will get on the other account. I am out of room for more dragons, anyway. I'll have to start destashing all my duplicates. I have been breeding tons of Mythic dragons trying for the Golden Pheasant, but I don't have a habitat for them, but I don't want to not hatch them because every bit of Essence (for trading them) counts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Honest reply: I don't know if we'll reuse the part in the future. We generally don't, though.
    Thank you, Elsa, for your honest reply and for being more available to answer questions during this event. It is much appreciated! I am also pleased with the changes to the world event. It must have taken you guys some time to figure out the logistics and all the math needed for this event!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast