View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

22 78.57%
  • I did not like this Event

4 14.29%
  • I could not finish in time

3 10.71%
  • Great bird

4 14.29%
  • Sky Flier

5 17.86%
  • Oriole Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Secretary Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Essence

19 67.86%
  • Marble Keys

19 67.86%
  • Adventure Tickets

22 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Hatching Community Event -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post

Remember :

This event can be complete without spending gold BUT you need adjust your expectations according to your buildings:

2520 points, you can get the community prizes even if you don't hatch all time (but you don't get any dragon)

Looks like they raised the bar, mine said you need 5000 points now just to get community prize. Luckily I don't really participate in these types of events anymore.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    9500 points to get to the final individual dragon. I around 1000 points from my nests being loaded ready to go, so maybe I can get through it in 7 days. But I'll probably have to boost. Too complex to think about the math quickly (I have real world things demanding my attention).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    9500 points to get to the final individual dragon. I around 1000 points from my nests being loaded ready to go, so maybe I can get through it in 7 days. But I'll probably have to boost. Too complex to think about the math quickly (I have real world things demanding my attention).
    Seriously??? 9500 points in 7 days?! This event is no longer anything I can take seriously but instead has become a farce. LBs were bad enough at 7.2 and those are only able to be finished by using gold and bingo boosts.

Why do they persist in making event untenable for 90% of players? How is this a good strategy for business and keeping players? I'd love to know how they can try to justify raising the points so much without giving us another avenue to earn the points needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Looks like they raised the bar, mine said you need 5000 points now just to get community prize.
    Are you bloody KIDDING?? That’s absolutely ridiculous. And I haven’t even SEEN the crafting options because Tarot has been in there for 2 days -__- Man, they’ve just been going downanddownanddownhill.

Rhino Keeper
    Individual prize
    Caretaker gems - you receive 5 of them.
    Sky flyer - achievable at 2000 eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Seriously??? 9500 points in 7 days?! This event is no longer anything I can take seriously but instead has become a farce. LBs were bad enough at 7.2 and those are only able to be finished by using gold and bingo boosts.

Why do they persist in making event untenable for 90% of players? How is this a good strategy for business and keeping players? I'd love to know how they can try to justify raising the points so much without giving us another avenue to earn the points needed.
    I know right? This game used to be so much fun. I’ve completely stopped putting any money towards this game because it’s just gotten way too unbelievable and stressful. It’s legit the *only* game I complain about too...that says a lot when your players are constantly moaning and groaning :/

Executive Chef

Sounds like a lot but the have raised the points for activities.

3000 for the common dragon to a 10
    Evolving 5 points - 20 hrs x 2 temples x 6.5 days = 1300 points
    Breeding 5 points - 1 den x 20 hours x 6.5 days = 650 points
    Hatching 2 points - 4 nests x 20 hrs x 6.5 days = 1040 points
    Harvesting 2 points - 7 farms x 20 hrs x 6.5 days = 1820 points
    Battles are 5 points each, so 12 battles a day (assuming videos work) = 390 points
    Bird twirl decoration 30 eggs every 4 hours - 3 times x 5 days = 450 points

That's 8650 points assuming imperfect collection and not a drop of gold spent. Spend 100 and activate your second den and you'd be at 9300. A few more battles, precise collection or bingo boosts and you'd hit 9500. About the exact same as before. I wish they wouldn't have changed the points given/required it just makes it look outrageous until you do the math.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

This is different than previous World Events. Adventures give a good amount of points, so it's important to get started on your Gold Pheasant Dragon early on!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Sounds like a lot but the have raised the points for activities.

3000 for the common dragon to a 10
    Evolving 5 points - 20 hrs x 2 temples x 6.5 days = 1300 points
    Breeding 5 points - 1 den x 20 hours x 6.5 days = 650 points
    Hatching 2 points - 4 nests x 20 hrs x 6.5 days = 1040 points
    Harvesting 2 points - 7 farms x 20 hrs x 6.5 days = 1820 points
    Battles are 5 points each, so 12 battles a day (assuming videos work) = 390 points
    Bird twirl decoration 30 eggs every 4 hours - 3 times x 5 days = 450 points

That's 8650 points assuming imperfect collection and not a drop of gold spent. Spend 100 and activate your second den and you'd be at 9300. A few more battles, precise collection or bingo boosts and you'd hit 9500. About the exact same as before. I wish they wouldn't have changed the points given/required it just makes it look outrageous until you do the math.
    Don't forget Outpost Adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else have problems harvesting and planting during World events? It's verrryyy slow because of the progress made. My game freezes and resets constantly. Sometimes I have to reharvest and replant many times. Since I have to work for a living and only have odd moments during the day to play it makes it very difficult to keep crops going. I don't like to plant scaley pears because they don't yield enough food!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast