View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

22 78.57%
  • I did not like this Event

4 14.29%
  • I could not finish in time

3 10.71%
  • Great bird

4 14.29%
  • Sky Flier

5 17.86%
  • Oriole Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Secretary Dragon

18 64.29%
  • Essence

19 67.86%
  • Marble Keys

19 67.86%
  • Adventure Tickets

22 78.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Hatching Community Event -**NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Sounds like a lot but the have raised the points for activities.

3000 for the common dragon to a 10
    Evolving 5 points - 20 hrs x 2 temples x 6.5 days = 1300 points
    Breeding 5 points - 1 den x 20 hours x 6.5 days = 650 points
    Hatching 2 points - 4 nests x 20 hrs x 6.5 days = 1040 points
    Harvesting 2 points - 7 farms x 20 hrs x 6.5 days = 1820 points
    Battles are 5 points each, so 12 battles a day (assuming videos work) = 390 points
    Bird twirl decoration 30 eggs every 4 hours - 3 times x 5 days = 450 points

That's 8650 points assuming imperfect collection and not a drop of gold spent. Spend 100 and activate your second den and you'd be at 9300. A few more battles, precise collection or bingo boosts and you'd hit 9500. About the exact same as before. I wish they wouldn't have changed the points given/required it just makes it look outrageous until you do the math.
    Thank you for sharing that info, I can see how it's not so bad as I originally thought though it is still daunting to look at those numbers. I also noticed that they moved the point dropping prize from 1st milestone to 3rd but the picture makes it look like it's the more expensive bird statue that drops more points. Usually they give us the cheaper statue that drops less points so if the pictures are to be believed the 150 eggs every 4 hours will also help.

This does not change the fact that I'm unhappy with these changes. I really don't see why they were necessary, all they've done was take an event and make it more complicated. World events used to be the events that required the least planning for me but now I'll have to log in more frequently and keep track of my points more carefully to ensure I make the final milestone. It would be really nice if we could have an event that didn't require me to check my phone every two hours like some addict. Real life is a thing that people have to deal with s8!

Farm Supplier
    What exactly is an outpost adventure

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manda587 View Post
    What exactly is an outpost adventure
    It?s where you send dragons on a quest. Volcano, food, maps, etc. Up by the arena.

Farm Supplier
    Ohhh a quest. Okay thanks, I never heard that term before

This is way to confusing. Omg another event i won?t finish.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    This is way to confusing. Omg another event i won?t finish.
    you can do it!

First, get your Gold Pheasant Dragon through breed or craft. Send it on adventures in the Outpost regularly (important!) to get your points.

You can make another one for the raising goal or Disenchant any extras.

You can earn points for other tasks like battles and hatching like regular World Events. I hope it helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Of course now that I just started crafting a marble key, I want to look more at the gemstones because there was something you had to request from neighbors to craft...then again, I already sent requests out today so it isn't like I could ask for anything else today anyway.
    I don't see anything in my spell shop that you can request from Neighbors. Can you tell me what it was used to craft?

Yay! Got my gold pheasant dragon! 4 hour hatch time. Neo Fire and Air combo on my second breeding den. I guess I didn't need to shell out for the second breeding den >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    I don't see anything in my spell shop that you can request from Neighbors. Can you tell me what it was used to craft?
    The "Ask" button only appears when you find yourself short on crafting supplies such as Caretaker Coppers, etc.

You probably already have enough of each supply to craft the Caretaker Platinum, hence the absence of the "Ask" button.

What are the "Parts" you get by sending the Gold Pheasant Dragon out on quests? So far all mine's come back with are Speckled Eggs.

Also, is there any advantage to having multiple Gold Pheasant Dragons since mine is already evolved to level 10? I spent a boost and a couple of pieces of gold to get it there.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast