Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pheasant Dragon August 7 2018 (Goal)(Spell Shop)

Banned
    I tried mythic w ridgeback, got 8 hrs. But in roost used atlas w clockwork...4hrs!! If that helps. That's after new england, 2 hoots, 2 firemane, mythic and clockwork. Good Luck hope everyone gets the drgn soon

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve hatched three so far with maple and sunlight.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, that worked for me too. Atlas and clockwork.

Nightclub Owner
    This is such baloney I've been trying for days to hatch a COMMON dragon but keep getting Rares and Super Rares. What a scam this is
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This is such baloney I've been trying for days to hatch a COMMON dragon but keep getting Rares and Super Rares. What a scam this is
    I?m with you. Used many boosts and still no luck.
    Shouldn?t be this hard if it?s needed to do stuff

Fashion Designer
    I'm having trouble breeding it but I have almost enough Caretaker Gems to craft it so I'm not worried - I have 11 now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Same goes for me.this combo really dosen't work on my island,allways hawing trouble with this one.in two dens and bunch of dragons I don't need.I could of buy one how much I speed buy now.........all outcomes from 8,10 to 15 h or whatever......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Same goes for me.this combo really dosen't work on my island,allways hawing trouble with this one.in two dens and bunch of dragons I don't need.I could of buy one how much I speed buy now.........all outcomes from 8,10 to 15 h or whatever......
    Don't buy it, craft it!

Rhino Keeper
    Got it on baby account with neo fire and neo air. Still waiting for it on main account but I should have enough caretaker gems by the end of the day so I can craft one at least.

Nightclub Owner
    I finally got this one using Voodoo and Sunlight. I think it's nice that they've added the option to craft this Common for the event but the fact remains that it's a COMMON dragon and we shouldn't need other avenues of obtaining it; breeding should be enough!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast