Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pheasant Dragon August 7 2018 (Goal)(Spell Shop)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Hi Kooky,
    Probably best to correct your post about the items required to craft a Caretaker Gem as it is misleading. We need 25 Caretaker Golds and 25 Caretaker Platinums to craft one as opposed to Caretaker Silvers. Btw, you've also misspelled "Platinum".
    Thanks! I will correct post 1.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    fails: wooden , clockwork , hoot
    another 9 hrs fail on the nest...
    why am i getting all the long hrs fails... (starting to pull my hair, what irritates me is that clockwork seldom come to my island when we are not required to breed common dragon for all the task in tales and this one. and secondly, i found out i breed Gold Pheasant for my baby account, where i can seldom reach getting dragon milestone for event)
    Looks to me that there is a certain amount of code "rigging" going on with these types of required "Common" task breeds! Here are my results so far:
    1) 09-Aug-18: Gold L10 & Neo Fire L12 = Gloriosa (C10)
    2) 09-Aug-18: BD: Gold L10 & Neo Fire L12 = Gloriosa (C10)
    3) 09-Aug-18: BD: Gold L10 & Neo Fire L12 = Gloriosa (C10)
    4) 10-Aug-18: BD: Neo Air L13 & Neo Fire L12 = Mythic (R12)
    5) 10-Aug-18: BD: Gold L10 & Crusader L10 = Wooden (R15)
    . . . and they don't look random to me with three consecutive Gloriosa dragons and the other two at the longer hour breeding end of the spectrum!

At least with 10 Marble Keys on offer as the second community prize is a great incentive for participating in the event. Have way too many dragons in storage now as I am not able to clear land fast enough, and I'm not willing to spend gold to speed it up! I had been regularly spending gold but have slowed down dramatically due to this huge land clearing hurdle! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    No it is not for me. Used a 10x boost and couldn?t get it in about 10+ tries. Very frustrating, I?m tired of commons that aren?t that common. I?ve got a new englander waiting to come off the den but the nests are full with the long fails. Grrr, very frustrating.
    I don?t believe this will be possible to finish. I?m with you cause I get nothing but high times it?s been like that for the last 4 or 5 events we?ve had. I never get the dragon that is needed.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    I don?t believe this will be possible to finish. I?m with you cause I get nothing but high times it?s been like that for the last 4 or 5 events we?ve had. I never get the dragon that is needed.
    If you're having trouble breeding it, try crafting the parts for it between your breeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The event gives 10 Marble Keys as a community reward for a 7 day event, which means you're receiving more keys than you could have crafted during that time. You can can breed Gold Pheasant Dragon if you don't want to craft it. Tying up crafting to push habitats doesn't really work as a theory here. It's genuinely just another way to get a Dragon needed for the event.
    You are right, I forgot about the keys as a reward. This and the possibility to craft if you don't have any luck breeding is really appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Impossible for me to breed this "common" dragon and crafting is impossible as well because of how hard it is to get Platinum coins. I could really use the extra parts for the community event.

I never succeeded in breeding it but was able to finally craft it and raised to l4
    However, I got the secretary dragon, so my question is do I need to do anything else for this or what?s coming up, such as quests or crafting?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    I never succeeded in breeding it but was able to finally craft it and raised to l4
    However, I got the secretary dragon, so my question is do I need to do anything else for this or what?s coming up, such as quests or crafting?
    I would keep collecting the eggs to help the community get to the final community prize. That's what I'm doing as I got Secretary yesterday. I'm still sending Gold Pheasant on missions.

Banned
    Speaking of Gold Pheasants, I've got an extra one still at level 1. From what I've seen on the essence, I think 4 is kinda low for trading so I think I'll just sell the level one to save the trading post for extra super and ultra rares. Thank you Storm8 for changing the format for World Events. I wish y'all could've done that for Water Rune. I really wanted that dragon and I hope you add it to the codex soon.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Impossible for me to breed this "common" dragon and crafting is impossible as well because of how hard it is to get Platinum coins. I could really use the extra parts for the community event.
    Florr06 you can craft Platinum coins in the Spell Shop, look under Material. You should be receiving plenty of gold and silver coins to craft Platinum ones. It takes 2 hours for each one..... Yes,it's slow.... But do-able. If your not getting enough gold and silver coins to craft platinum coins, try Scaley Pears

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast